X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help diagnosing a minor problem/injury

according to this diagram:

http://www.circumstitions.com/Images/aap-penis.gif

I would say the issue lies just outside the urinary meatus in the preputial orafice. In other words just under the pee hole. I seem to be getting some swelling there. Most pronounced when extending for a while, it just doesn't seem right or look right. There is no pain and it dies down a little once I am out of the extender for a while. If I do some edging and kegels you can see it slightly raised in that area. This could be normal but would rather reduce it in size if possible. I am currently trying neosporin but had thought maybe something like a haemorrhoid cream would cause the tissue to retract a bit? Anyone seen something like this? I am worried it is the early signs of an injury that could put me out of PE for a bit and we can't have that! Have also considered applying ice to the area to see if that reduces swelling..
    starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
    March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
    March: BPFL 7.7
    Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Is the swelling actually on the head/glans around the pee hole (meatus) or on the foreskin?
    Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
    NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
    NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
    BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
    BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
    MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

I'm cut so no skin, if looking down at my pee hole, the base + about 1/4inch seems sort of puffy when the rest of my glans or that area isn't..

Comment

I suspect that what you are seeing is ok. The tissue just around the pee hole (meatus) is a transition tissue, and as such is more vascular and spongy - think of your lips as the exit from your mouth in the same way. PE tends to put "pressure" on that area, either by building up pressure from behind (jelqing, extender with noose or similar, hanging with bib hanger or similar) or from vacuum (negative pressure) on the area from vac hangers, pumps. The tissue will swell a little, then gradually go back down over time.

This area can also become irritated or infected => meatitis. Meatitis is typically sore to touch, the tissue may be more red or moist, and you might even see a spot of fluid on your underwear from it. Typically that can be treated with warm soaks, neosporin or mupirocin, and a break from activity (sex, PE, masturbation). Rarely I have had to treat it with systemic antibiotics.

No matter which is true, I expect it to improve fairly quickly. Back off your PE and sex for a day or two, warm soaks, apply neosporin three times a day, and see if it doesn't look much better in a day or two. If not, becomes more painful, the glans starts to swell, or it becomes painful to urinate, then seek medical care.

Hope that helps.
        Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
        NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
        NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
        BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
        BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
        MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

wow, thanks so much for the info and taking the time to reply

Comment

I experience this too after I use my bathmate, but the problem always seems to go down after awhile of resting, never had any experience with hangers or stretchers so I have no personal experience of those devices effecting those areas. However this swelling is most likely a normal side effect of healthy PE and always goes down for me after my two days of rest. So don't sweat it man, the only reason I would worry about it is if it becomes bruised, tender or a hot red color (which usually means infection).
            Starting Measurements (August 2010):
            BPFSL 5.5"
            FG 4.5"
            BPEL 5.25"
            EG 5"

Current (January 2012):
            BPFSL 6.50" (+1)
            FG 4.5"
            BPEL 6.25" (+1)
            EG 5.25" (+.25)

Comment

Working...