Plateau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plateau

Hey all, Been PEing for two years now, I made great gains the first year, small gains the next couple of months(length only) and ZERO gains the last 10 months. I have followed several of the girth routines on hear with no results. I have taken a break every six weeks, and taken supplements trying to jump start some gains. 6 months ago I joined on with Big Al, he has done a great job at trying to find what works for me! IM reaching out to all of you to see what everyone else has for thoughts and suggestions.

Is it best to take a long rest to break a plateau, change your routine, or is it possible that I have reached my maximum potential?

I think your problem is you don't PE more than 6 weeks in a row (based on what you wrote).

Why not try and be consistent for a while?
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

As I stated, I have been working with Big Al on his site. He has advised me to take a one week break every six weeks for recovery, I do stamina work only for a week and then resume my routine. I believe the idea is to keep EQ at maximum level. Thanks for the reply though...

Comment

Now I see you're taking just 1 week off every 6 weeks. That's very different from what I understood with your initial statement.

No one knows what you're doing, so I am not sure how anyone could make a suggestion.

Comment

Clamping, Pumping, Jelqing, Horse440s, Ulis, Extreme Ulis... there's a lot of ways to gain girth.

Comment

Right now he has me on a routine he call R's routine, slow jelqs, high erection level, 3 days a week. One day I do what he refers to as the PNF routine, kegel to exhaustion, followed by a simple stretch that goes into a stretch with light kegels, back to a simple stretch. I like the routine and I seem to be improving my EQ during the workouts, I look fuller and the finace says I feel bigger in her mouth, but after 8 months of not seeing anything on the tape measure, Im beginning to wonder! Over the last year I have done all of the excersises you have listed above for atleast a couple of months, with the exception of clamping, I did for a month and it killed my EQ, not sure that I have fully recovered from it, and I havent done the pumping at all. Appriciate the responses, keep em coming!

Comment

Working...
            X