- 10-18-2010 #1
- Join Date
- May 2010
Does anyone have any idea what could be going on when one's ability to perform Kegels fluctuates from time to time?
I mean, I have built up a fair degree of kegel's strength I think, but everynow and then, it's as though as nerve supply to that region is shut down or something, or blood flow is diminished, and I don't have much kegelling strength at all, and can only really kegel adequately standing up (not sitting down) and really focusing. Couple days later and I'm fine again. I don't think it's a muscle fatigue thing, it just seems to happen out of nowhere.
Anyone experience anything similar or have any insight as to what's going on?
- By Milky in forum The GymReplies: 38Last Post: 07-28-2013, 07:41 AM
- By 7incher5 in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:21 AM
- By max_power in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-11-2010, 03:49 PM
- By Sabre in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2009, 09:22 AM
- By sdp12 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2009, 08:43 PM