Skin Excess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin Excess

Hello I did start my exercises yesterday.
    I have a little difficulty doing my jelks.
    I am a little overweight and my skin appears to be in excess, so when I do start jelking, the "cover" of my penis slides on his body and cover the gland even with a lot of oil.
    Do I have to keep this way until the "Ok" grip gets to the gland?

I also have difficulty in gripping it for the stretches exercises, because the skin tends to cover the gland as well while stretching it.

What are the advices you can give me? Thanks

Are you uncut, or do you simply have excess skin?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Uncut you mean have no circumcisation?
      My gland goes out easily when I get erection, but as soon at is gets flacid, the skin covers it back.

Comment

Originally posted by vicko View Post
        Uncut you mean have no circumcisation?
        My gland goes out easily when I get erection, but as soon at is gets flacid, the skin covers it back.
        Yes that is what I mean, and by the sounds of it, you haven'† been circumcised?

-UYN-
        19/04/2011

Comment

No i haven't.

Comment

Check this: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ighlight=uncut
            You might find interesting tips on how to PE. For my part, I'm uncut and simply don't care about my foreskin while jelqing: I use a lot of lube and avoid the underhand OK grip as I don't find it comfortable. For the stretches, I retract my foreskin, grip below the glans and stretch, that's it!
            Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I am uncertain about what our uncut members do, but I wouldn't think that it should be problematic that the skin is covering the glans during your jelq as long as you stop the jelqing motion right under the glans I would guess it would be OK. Although I would like to hear from our uncut members on this one, or somebody with more advice.

-UYN-
              19/04/2011

Comment

That was pretty clarifying!
                Thank you guys for helping me out.

Now I just have to figure all what that abbreviations of measurements stand for.

Comment

All is here: Penis Wiki of Enlargement Terms & Acronyms | Articles
                  Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
                  X