Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's OK to be skeptical!

Originally posted by want8x6or10x8 View Post
    1/2" in two months? like who are you people.

It's ok to be something of a skeptic. I admit that I too am skeptical of many claims I read online. I've always been a "show me the proof" kind of guy. But there is a difference between being a skeptic and being an outright pessimist!

My initial approach was this: I reviewed the exercise descriptions and their claims of benefit. After determining that I thought the beginner's exercises were relatively safe, I decided to give PE a try. What have I got to lose, other than a little time?

So far, a little over a month in, I have shown very modest gains. Are they due to actual growth? Or is it because my erection quality has gone up up up since starting PE? I don't know...it's going to take more time to see if I am really growing. But the most important thing for me, and what keeps me going 5 days a week with my routine is seeing my dick harder and in better shape than it has been in years.

Three times in the last month my girl has mentioned the hardness of my dick, and tow nights actually said, "is that thing growing or what the hell??" I'm pretty sure that's just because of the EQ I now have that maybe wasn't as good when we got together 10 months ago. I'll be measuring again today though to see if I have any new gains. I hope so, but if not I will not allow my skepticism to keep me down. Not now. Maybe in 3-6 months, if I haven't gained, I'll reconsider my approach. But I am going to find out for myself, and not rely on the testimonials of others.

Maximize what you already have, learn the skills of a superior lover, and if you gain a larger penis along the way, that's a bonus.

Stay positive people!
    9-22-10
    Starting Stats
    BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"

11-03-10
    Most Recent Stats
    BPEL: 7.5" (+1/4") NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.375" (+1/8") EG: 5.375" (+1/8")

Goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 6"

Well said!

Comment

Good post! I agree wholeheartedly. I think the overly skeptical people are shooting themselves in the foot before they give it a chance. It's ok to try and fall, if you can keep getting back up. This is a website dedicated to like-minded people. It is ok to give in to your skepticism and just go for it here. What do you have to lose? This is anonymous and you are among peers with the same motivation. It might be a different story if you bring it up to a bunch of your drunk buddies at the bar... but pegym is not that bar! Just go for it skeptics! Be skeptical, but if your attitude doesn't change you may be robbing yourself of the benefits that so many of us here are feeling and seeing.

Bob
      8-1-10 11-1-11
      BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
      BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
      MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
      NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
      BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

It's good to be a healthy skeptic of every claim out there.

Comment

It is good to be cautious. We don't want to go hanging 30 pounds off our dicks because some guy said he gained 3 inches in a year. Be cautious, think it through. There is no magic instant quick-fix. Take it slow and avoid injuries and just see what happens. As I said, I am a skeptic but i am nonetheless optimistic, due to the EQ benefits alone.

Having said that, I did just measure and find no real increases, but I've only been doing this a short while.
          9-22-10
          Starting Stats
          BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"

11-03-10
          Most Recent Stats
          BPEL: 7.5" (+1/4") NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.375" (+1/8") EG: 5.375" (+1/8")

Goal
          BPEL: 8"
          EG: 6"

Comment

well i was sceptic, just read my first comments and youll see. It's okey to be sceptic, but like everything in life, if you are disciplined and really want it you will most likely get it. It works, but you have to work for it.
            15/09/2010 Start
            NBPEL:18cm or 7.1 in
            EG:15.5cm or 6.1in
            15/2/2011
            NBPEL:20cm - 7.9in
            EG:16.5cm - 6.5 in

Comment

Working...
            X