New Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Routine

Okay, I've been doing PE for about a month and a half, and keeping an accurate log (using the Excel sheet I found on this forum). I haven't shown any "real" gains in size, just EQ. The routine I was using is:
    120 dry jelqs (approximately 3-5 seconds each)
    30-second stretches in all directions, 2 sets
    20 JAI stretches, plus extra throughout the day here and there
    1-2 PNF stretches throughout the week
    Kegels and reverse kegels on workout days, done all day throughout the day
    Five days on/two days off.

Since I've had no noticable growth, I started a new routine today:
    120 semi-dry jelqs (I used some lube, but not enough to call them completely wet)
    2 30-second Ulis
    30-second bundled stretches in all directions, 1 set
    20 JAI stretches
    30-second 50% erect bends, all directions, 2 sets
    PNF stretch
    Kegels and reverse kegels, done all day throughout the day.

I would like some opinions on this workout. Does it seem excessive, and do you have any suggestions?

Thanks much,

Gladhander
    9-22-10
    Starting Stats
    BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"

11-03-10
    Most Recent Stats
    BPEL: 7.5" (+1/4") NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.375" (+1/8") EG: 5.375" (+1/8")

Goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 6"

Why would you do a semi-wet jelq? :S I don't see the benefit, you get greasy and will have to do a clean-up, but you don't get greasy enough reap the benefits or wet jelqs. Just doesn't make sense. Also I noticed that you have started doing Uli's and JAI stretches, which are not for beginners. I am amazed that your penis managed to handle all of this. How are your PI's?

I am also wondering why you didn't start doing a beginners routine? I noticed that you have been a members here for 2 years, and most likely I would guess that you are restarting PE, but even then you will have to recondition your penis starting with manageable intensity exercises.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Fancy sharing the excel sheet, can seem to find it anywhere.....may come in handy.

Some people suggest kegeling through rest days aswell to keep flaccid size up.....i personally keep missing kegels through my own stupidity, they are a crucial part of pe and often overlooked.
      4th June 2010:
      BPFSL- 5.5"
      NBPEL- 5.0"
      EG- 4.0"

Goal:
      BPEL: 7.0"
      EG: 4.5/5.0"

Got some damn work to do...

Comment

UYN,

JAI stretches are advanced? They're probably the mildest exercise in PE. The ULIs I added today, just doing 2 30-second ones, not with extreme pressure though. After I finished my workout I had no red spots, my unit feels like it has been worked, but not overly.

The beginner's routine is what I was doing for a few weeks before I "officially" started back.

The first routine I mention in the post has gotten me much better EQ, though I think the kegelling has made it so I orgasm alot quicker than I used to, like I was a teenager again!

The semi-wet jelq was mainly for moisturizing purposes. In general I feel I get a better workout from dry jelqs, but I'm trying to avoid the turtle neck. So I thought using a little lube will give a little less skin grab and still basically give me a dry jelq.

Anyway, you didn't really offer much more than criticism, so if you have any suggestions for improving my routine I would be open to them.

Thanks!
        9-22-10
        Starting Stats

11-03-10
        Most Recent Stats

Goal

Comment

And in reviewing your progress log, UYN, it looks like you were incorporating an advanced exercise or two into your starting routine as well (erect squeezes), and it did you good by all accounts!
          9-22-10
          Starting Stats

11-03-10
          Most Recent Stats

Goal

Comment

Excel Sheet

Hey Britbob, the link to the Excel sheet is https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...s-log2-xls-zip
            9-22-10
            Starting Stats

11-03-10
            Most Recent Stats

Goal

Comment

I've thought it through, and I've decided to stick with my original basic routine. Reading too many injury stories, people moving too fast.

I am usually one to advocate caution and patience, and I guess I was feeling disappointed at not seeing much instant growth. I see the logs of those who do gain, and many had to wait months (4+) to see .5" gains. So....
              Better safe than sorry - I'd rather make no gains than lose the dick I have!!!!!!!!!
              Gladhander
              Last edited by Gladhander; 10-22-2010, 10:59 AM.
              9-22-10
              Starting Stats

11-03-10
              Most Recent Stats

Goal

Comment

Smart man ^5

Comment

It's best to have a big member that works in time then to have one that don't work at all

Comment

Hey Glad Hander,

Thanks for the spreadsheet! going slowly is definatly the best thing to do even though it can be tough sometimes, just gotta stick with it people say !!!
                    4th June 2010:
                    BPFSL- 5.5"
                    NBPEL- 5.0"
                    EG- 4.0"

Goal:
                    BPEL: 7.0"
                    EG: 4.5/5.0"

Got some damn work to do...

Comment

You're right Britbob, slow and easy.

In fact, I've taken a whole new approach. I've decided to use PE just for the EQ benefits. I've stopped stretching entirely. My workout now is 120 wet or dry jelqs (leaning more for wet ones now) about 5 times a week, with plenty of kegels and reverse kegels. My EQ is doing good.

But somehow, I've gained another 1/8" length!!! So I'm heading over to my progress log to report than my BPEL is now 7.5"!!! I wasn't expecting it, but I measured this morning and there it is. So...I'm gonna stick with what I'm doing and maybe get more length gains out of it if I'm lucky.

9-22-10
                      Starting Stats

11-03-10
                      Most Recent Stats

Goal

Comment

Working...
                      X