No announcement yet.

No gains from JPs routine, need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No gains from JPs routine, need advice!

Hi everyone, I really need your help on this one!

Iīve been doing a similar routine to JPīs beginner routine for the last three months. To be exact, this is what I did:

10 mins warmup with infrared light

Stretches:

30 secs down, down left, down right
    rotary stretches 10 left, 10 right
    30 secs straight out, left, right
    rotary stretches 10 left, 10 right
    30 secs stretches up, up left, up right
    rotary stretches, 10 left, 10 right

Wet Jelqing, about 70% erect:

150 2-3 sec Jelqs underhand (thumb on top)
    90 Jelqs overhand grip (as substitute for V-jelqs which I canīt seem to do properly...)

also quite a few kegels and some edging.

I tried to do this on a 5 on 2 off basis, occasionally I had to take a day off because I was just wrecked in the evening.

Now, my problem is that my program didnīt give me any gains at all. I think my EQ has improved a bit, but thatīs it.
    The first three months are over now, so I consider myself conditioned enough to take it up a notch. What would you suggest?
    I thought about throwing in some bundled stretches and I also considered starting to pump. Got any ideas??? What did I do wrong???

caracho

You might not have done anything wrong Caracho, could be you are a hard gainer. Kingpole has a routine you can check out. Whatever exercises you add, just ease into them and don't forget the stamina work!

Comment

Listen to the boss and don't be discouraged. Many guys have taken 6 months or longer to get gains but they got them!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for the replies!

Now, the thing is, I have been doing PE from January to July this year, with no gains, then took
        6 weeks off as a deconditioning break and started doing JPīs beginner routine, again with no gains.

I have never seen any negative PIīs from the exercises, no red spots, no weaker erections or anything,
        and my unit hardly ever feels exhausted after doing my program. Might that be a sign that I should increase
        the intensity a bit? Tell me what you think!

Thanks a lot!
        Caracho

Comment

I'll add one piece of advice to this. having just recently finished the jp routine and edited it a little, i will say with absolute certainty tha the V Jelq should not be missed! i stopped doing them for a while and made up my own routine which was similar except no v-jelq and instead i'd jelq to the right and left and up and down more. i lost girth during this time. added v-jelq back in and bamm there it is again.

so i'm no pro by any means, but for me the v-jelq is here to stay. its easier to do than any other jelq too - just take your pointer finger and middle finger and separate them like you're smoking a cig - then lay your dick on your body pointing towards your chest - put your hand palm down right at the base of the dick and pinch with those two fingers - run them from as far at the base as you can get and all the way up. your fingers should be impacting the sides of your dick at this time. its real easy - hope this is of some help. pe isn't an overnite process - i think it takes about 1yr of pe'ing to gain in inch, from all the research i've done. i'm in!
          7/20/2010 bpel 6.5 eg 5.0
          1/10/2011 bpel 7.3 eg 5.3

Comment

Good know^^^ I stopped V jelpqing but now will continue to do them!!
            +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
            +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
              You might not have done anything wrong Caracho, could be you are a hard gainer. Kingpole has a routine you can check out. Whatever exercises you add, just ease into them and don't forget the stamina work!
              So wait, according to the article I should do kegels after the routine?
              But doesn't the JP routine says that you have to kegel before jelqing?

I edge after my PE session as a warm down exercise - don't need warm water to warm down.
              Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Yeah, I would also focus more on the jelqing. I like to warm up for at least 15 minutes before doing my wet jelq routine. It takes time, but it paid off for me big time. Regarding the kegeling, I would try to do at least one intense kegel with each jelq stroke. I also do an intense kegel with each stretch.

Comment

Working...
                X