Lump under skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lump under skin

This has been a problem for me even before starting PE. I have about 5mm lump under penis skin (above my left CC near the center of my penis). It feels like an empty round hard shell. It does not move when attempt to move it. This thing is pretty annoying especially when I jelq. It makes a sound when I go over it with every jelq. The lump has been there for more than a month. When I went to see a urologist. He told me that it is nothing. That it is just a cyst. When I asked on how to remove it. He told me that I should not. I have read on wikihow that it will go away if I applied warm compressors for some time and stopping any sexual activities (which means stopping PE). It really bothers me cause I do not want to stop PEing for now. For me PE is not luxury cause I am working on fixing my left curve. Though, the lump is really annoying. What do you guys think?

P.S. Please do not tell me to pop it. I have read many articles on not thinking about it. That is because it could get infected. Also, it mostly returns.

I stopped PE
    a lump started forming on my shaft half way down allthough yours sound different
    mine was dynamic and not attached to anything i could move it around i kept PEing and during 2-3 weeks it kept growin untill it was pretty big so i lay off PE and went razorblade on it(i had boils before and cut them myself so no worries i love pain) inside was pure blood
    i squeezed it for about 2-3 hours untill it was very small its healing ok now havent done PE for close to 2 weeks and its going away flaccid is still same not lost anything

you have to give it time if u want it gone, theres no other option
    lay off PE for a while, if you keep at it you will most likely also keep the cyst permanently

sidenote that doctor who told you not to do anything ...
    you might want to get a second oppinion and get it cut up sometimes it needs release to disappear

regards
    I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
    Progress tips and tricks/pics added
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Hello WhatAwanker, thanks for the reply. I saw your thread earlier. I still think you need to see a doctor, mate. Well, I went to another urologist and he told me the same. When I insisted on the removal. He told me that it could get infected and fill back again. It is really ironic. You do not get to hear those words from urologists more often. He told me that his duty is to fix problems and not cause them. He also suggested that he won't do it. I refrained from saying "come ohn."

Comment

Please do not go cutting things off of your penis.. whatAwanker tsk tsk! for suggesting it.
        The risk of infection is too high and the last thing you want infected is your pecker!!
        Jackb i am happy you are not considering it .. i hope you get some feedback that will point you in the right direction
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by jackb View Post
          This has been a problem for me even before starting PE. I have about 5mm lump under penis skin (above my left CC near the center of my penis). It feels like an empty round hard shell. It does not move when attempt to move it. This thing is pretty annoying especially when I jelq. It makes a sound when I go over it with every jelq. The lump has been there for more than a month. When I went to see a urologist. He told me that it is nothing. That it is just a cyst. When I asked on how to remove it. He told me that I should not. I have read on wikihow that it will go away if I applied warm compressors for some time and stopping any sexual activities (which means stopping PE). It really bothers me cause I do not want to stop PEing for now. For me PE is not luxury cause I am working on fixing my left curve. Though, the lump is really annoying. What do you guys think?

P.S. Please do not tell me to pop it. I have read many articles on not thinking about it. That is because it could get infected. Also, it mostly returns.

Okay jackb . Tell me about how long you've had the lump ? I'm confused . You had it before PE . It's been there more than a month . It doesn't move . It makes a sound when jelqing . You don't want to pop it because it mostly returns . Huummm .
          Could you change your routine to include more flaccid bends and some V-jelqs , so you wouldn't be working the top
          of your penis ? And still do the warm compresses ?
          When I was younger, the way I jacked , right hand , made my pecker bend toward the right .
          Are you left handed ? You may want to switch hit and use both . That's how I got mine straightened out .
          Just free thinking here . I'll keep in touch .
          mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Thanks, TittyTittyBangBang. maelsukr, I had the penis curvature for a long time. Though, I woke up one day with a burning sensation and found the lump. That was 6-7 weeks ago. That is when I had more problems. I had a curvy semi-flaccid penis (which I did not have before). I do not recall, but maybe the erected curve has increased slightly. That is when I started googling the problem. I went to two urologists who assured me that this is normal and that I do not need to do anything about it. Also, they have stated that flaccid curves does not matter at all. I really want to remove the thing. Mostly, because deep inside me I think it is the cause of semi-flaccid curve. Anyway, I thought about your suggestion regarding changing the exercises ,but the problem is that most of the exercises I do include stimulating the CC top (Side Jelqs and C-Jelqs). Masturbation can cause curves. That is true. By the way, how long did you take to bend your penis and how long did it take for it to be straightened out? Also, what was the degree of the curve?

Comment

Thanks, TittyTittyBangBang. maelsukr, I had the penis curvature for a long time. Though, I woke up one day with a burning sensation and found the lump. That was 6-7 weeks ago. That is when I had more problems. I had a curvy semi-flaccid penis (which I did not have before). I do not recall, but maybe the erected curve has increased slightly. That is when I started googling the problem. I went to two urologists who assured me that this is normal and that I do not need to do anything about it. Also, they have stated that flaccid curves does not matter at all. I really want to remove the thing. Mostly, because deep inside me I think it is the cause of semi-flaccid curve. Anyway, I thought about your suggestion regarding changing the exercises ,but the problem is that most of the exercises I do include stimulating the CC top (Side Jelqs and C-Jelqs). Masturbation can cause curves. That is true. By the way, how long did you take to bend your penis and how long did it take for it to be straightened out? Also, what was the degree of the curve?
              Was the burning sensation inside the penis , or was it a general type spread around ?
              Could you have been laying on your dick in a deep sleep and it being kinked caused the burning ?
              I won't second guess the pro's , but it seems that there is more you need to recall about circumstances leading up to the injury . More information will give the answer you need .

I never measured the degree , but it curved one way and and after I started using both hands , it hung straight .
              That was years ago . But seems that it didn't take long to modify it .
              Maybe I abused him more than most . LOL !!!
              There is a work around for everything . Put your mind to the result you require .
              mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

The burning sensation was inside my penis. It was one of those times when it got bent while I am asleep. This happened several times before. Though, this is the first time I experienced those problems.

Comment

I hope someone help me on this.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump
                      Seems like I have this same problem, i have a hard bump under the skin, i squeezed it on sunday and white puss came out which i no is a good sign as only a cyst would do that, least you havent got a stubborn rash on ya head lol. should not have rubbed soap down there. ergh.

Comment

Working...
                      X