Troubled PE-Vet not Making Length Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubled PE-Vet not Making Length Gains

Every time I start to make progress with length gains, my EQ goes to shit.

The current routine which has kept my EQ high includes basic stretches, JAIs, jelqing, and ulis. However I am only gaining in girth. Bundled stretches don't seem to work well for me.

What can I do other than simply do more stretches to start gaining in length? I've heard that hanging is only good for those with a HIGH LOT. My LOT is quite low. It starts to go away around 7 to 8 o-clock. I have been doing my stretches up, out and to the sides, but not down.
    My Scientific Theory on PE
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
    6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
    2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
    8/10 7.1-6.9
    7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
    7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
    10/16 7.8-7.3
    4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
    3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

You need to speak with our hanging expert. This may be the route to go for you. I have never tried it, and I don't plan to. I Do know that whatever approach I used, I always gained girth faster than length. That's just the way some of us are programmed.

Comment

Well optimal LOT is 6 so I'd say where you are currently at is not bad at all. I'm around 7 as well and a new hanging maniac! You should read Blink2000s hanging article for EVERYTHING you need to know. I just purchased the BibHanger (using it right now), stellar product I highly recommend it. Just make sure you follow the directions and do your own personal research before you actually start hanging weights from your penis, you will feel things you have NEVER felt! It's very intense. Let us know what you decide!
      I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

I thought that you weren't supposed to stretch in the direction of your LOT.

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
        6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
        2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
        8/10 7.1-6.9
        7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
        7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
        10/16 7.8-7.3
        4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
        3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Although I'm very interested in hanging. I want it to be a last resort. I want to try hand exercises one last time. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm doing somethign wrong.

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
          6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
          2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
          8/10 7.1-6.9
          7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
          7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
          10/16 7.8-7.3
          4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
          3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Remember that LOT is a theory. For some it pans out. For others, it doesn't.

Comment

Very true man, forgot about the theory and NOT PROVEN thing!!! DryJelq, give it one more go around, add, subract (new exercises), keep up posted on what happends and what you decide.
              I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

I decided that I will not do hanging. You must have a high lot in order to utilize hanging. Hanging when you're 6-o'clock is a stupid idea. I will stay with the hand exercises. I have seen gains before I just need to make sure that I maintain my EQ.

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                8/10 7.1-6.9
                7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                10/16 7.8-7.3
                4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

The LOT theory can jump off a ramp and straight to the devils lair, I think it's all just bullshit and not a valid theory. I've gained 1.7" in 10 active months (+2 semi-active), and I haven't cared about the LOT theory at all. I've found my LOT to be at 7-o'clock. I'm a fast girth-gainer and a slow length gainer as you guys.

What works for me (and seen work for others) is stretching at a bit more force than what it takes to get to bpfsl, long sets (1-2 minutes), for a total of 1-2 hours every day. That, and hanging. If the LOT theory is what keeps you from hanging then I would recommend you to reconcider.

There are too many theories about what works and what doesn't, but most of them focus too much on details about wether you should stretch at 6 o'clock or 7 o'clock and how you must not injure yourself, so people end up doing 30-40 mins of easy PE 3 days a week with low or no intensity. The concistent common thing that the gainers do is:

A) INTENSITY. Don't be afraid to put in an effort. Gains takes hard work, you won't get anywhere if you don't feel any fatigue.
                  B) DURATION. Give me 1 good reason why you shouldnt do more than 40 minutes of lengthwork every day? Stretch 4x30 min every day for 2 months and I'll guarantee you gains like you've never seen before
                  C) DETAIL FOCUS. Don't spend time on the forums reading about 300 different theories about what works and what doesn't and you try to incorporate as many of them as possible into your routine. Spend your time stretching instead

Many people does PE like people do amateur weightlifting. Doing 1 million different targeting/isolating exercises, and don't do the basics like squats, deadlifts, benchpress and chins - (jelqs, squeezes, stretching, hanging) Who's the biggest guys in the gym? The guys that lift the HEAVY weights with these basic exercises, always pushing themselves and always doing HARD WORK.

Sorry for the blow-out guys, I'm just so tired of people that have the attitude that based on a theory that some dude posted, they can't gain.

Comment

Yeah you seem to have misunderstood the LOT theory but like they said, it's just a theory. Good post by duckling, pretty much the matters of size approach about intensity.
                    If you've found a routine that does give you length but you lose EQ, then add edging, which I didn't see you mention, and a really great kegel/ reverse kegel routine reembering some good ol' jelqs for improved circulation. Kegels, especially reverse kegels, are almost ALWAYS overlooked. Remember the importance of stamina work! See the article.
                    As an example goingfor11by7 has probably done hour plus stretching routines daily but maintained a good EQ through edging, lots of kegels and wet jelqs in his golden years. His 11 o clock woodies make me even as an 18 year old envious!
                    Yes stretching will take away EQ that's pretty much a given but a compromise needs to be found. Hope I helped in some way.
                    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

If a theory has been proven wrong, then maybe it should not be a theory anymore. It sounds like people have gained, in contrary to the theory therefore it should be thrown out.
                      My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...onups-log.html

Comment

I would do stretches in all directions and include fulcrum stretches (both "A" and "V") if you haven't already. I think it is normal to hit a plateau after some "easier" initial gains after which additional gains require very significantly ramping up duration, intensity, or both. If your schedule permits, I would try to break the stretching up into multiple sets per day, if you haven't tried that.

From what I have read, the guys who have made the greatest total length gains have often stretched or hung for hours a day, often over the course of years. Most people are not going to have a lifestyle that allows that. I have read a couple of accounts from big gainers who did not spend many hours a day (but still devoted considerable time) but continued at the same intensity level over many (more than 5 years) and continued to experience gains, albeit very slowly.

Apart from lifestyle (time and privacy issues) the other limiting factor is EQ. I too have found that a lot of daily stretching and hanging has an adverse, but temporary (fortunately) negative impact on EQ. For my part, I think that if I want to continue to try to gain length it will require bursts of greater intensity and accepting the temporary decrease in EQ that comes with it. Others might not be willing to do that.

I have heard hanging described as the "ultimate" length exercise. I have done it for well over a year and found it helpful, but it hasn't been any "holy grail" for me. It does require a significant investment in time and adversely affects EQ at least as much as stretching does (for me).

Comment

Have you considered an extender? The gains are linear with time worn, although slow. But if you could possibly wear it for say 6 hours a day, and give it time, you'd see gains. I used one for 3 months (and plan on starting again) and managed to get in up to 4 hours just at home in the evenings, when I could loose fitting workout or cargo pants. Went out a few times, carefully, with no problem.
                          11/2009: 6.25 NBPEL/6.5 BPEL, 4.7 MEG/4.95 Base EG
                          current: 6.7 NBPEL / 7.0 BPEL, 4.95 MEG/5.2 Base EG
                          goal: 7.25 NBPEL, 5.25 MEG

Comment

If you've been doing a PE routine since you started in Jan 2009, then you're well prepared for hanging.

Originally posted by DryJelq View Post
                            You must have a high lot in order to utilize hanging.
                            Stop thinking LOT = Potential, that's completely wrong.

I wonder where you got this idea? There's no correlation between LOT and gains. Guys with LOT of 6 / 7 have done hanging and gained 2"+, while guys with very high LOT have turned out to be hard gainers. You can make fantastic gains REGARDLESS of your LOT.

If you decide not to do hanging, make sure it's not because of a misconception.
                            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                              I have heard hanging described as the "ultimate" length exercise. I have done it for well over a year and found it helpful, but it hasn't been any "holy grail" for me. It does require a significant investment in time and adversely affects EQ at least as much as stretching does (for me).
                              if there is a "Holy Grail" in PE, then I would say its patience and consistency, and using an intelligent educated approach that includes careful monitoring of your PIs. It's about finding out what works for you, then recreating that success as much as possible.

those that keep trying and never give up eventually make good gains. those who lose their patience are doomed to fail regardless of the method they use. some guys also seem to respond better to some methods than others...

i think another critical factor is accurate measuring. some guys might think they have gained less than they really have due to measuring errors, or inconsistent methods. the only thing i can say for sure is that if you're doing something for several months that produces no gains whatsoever, you're probably not on track and you need to make some kind of change. I like the quote in remek's signature: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" -Einstein

Good luck finding something that works for you. I'm confident if you keep trying, you'll figure something out.

Now, just make sure you're using the same methods long enough to give them a chance... if you change your routine every few weeks then you should expect failure (you need sufficient fatigue in your target tissues to create deformation). if you never increase your intensity, then you should expect failure too. however, there are times when we should not increase our intensity, and there are times when we do need to change our routine. how and when we should do these things is not hard science-- it's based on your own observations of your body; no one else can do that for you.

maybe this is why i like hanging though--in some ways it is more simplified since you know the amount of force you're using. ironically though, even with that knowledge, i still go more by feel than the specific amount of weight (consistent fatigue of the target tissues = key).
                              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                              X