- 10-28-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
What's the correlation with morning boners and gains? Some days I have them, and the next it's flaccid. Should I try to have one every single day, and if so, how?
- 10-28-2010 #2
It means you're well on the right track! Morning wood is a positive PI and shows good blood flow etc.
Doing stamina work like kegels, balooing and edging will help with this - but don't overdo it!
- 10-28-2010 #3
I haven't been noticing morning woods, they still come and go though.
Routine's fine but probably need to edge 3 times a week now.
I'm thinking of edging during the day and the PE routine at night.
- By BonerPants in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2010, 07:48 AM
- By mintberrycrunch2U in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:52 AM
- By applejuice1324 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-11-2010, 07:26 PM
- By growing4her in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-31-2009, 06:55 AM
- By Jammin_James in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2008, 03:57 PM