Thread: New exercise?
- 10-28-2010 #1
Hi there PEaton here.
I want some of the veterans to look at this.
I have played around a bit with the different tecniques, and found something that works for head / give upward curve. I want to hear some points to this
What i did is: Lay on the back getting a 70-90% erection then (no lube) put the thumb ready about 1" under the glans, in a reverse overhand (your palm is still facing your belly but the thumb facing outwards away from the belly) then i kegel in some blood and trap it wth the thumb (i dont "jelq" the cc's in this one only the single tube on the underside) finish off by pulling the grip towards my bellybutton, it kind of bends naturally when you do this. You use the index finger(and middlefinger) mainly for support and they give the natural bend.
If some of you would try this and give me feedback on what you think. Might be a interresting head exercise? kind of a mini jelq to give an upwards curve with a bigger head. Atleast thats the idea.
- 10-28-2010 #2
I will explain the grip if its confusing. Tell me and il try explain better.
- 10-29-2010 #3
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Western Rockies
Interesting! I'll give it a try.The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
- 10-29-2010 #4
Nice unita give us some feedback nice to know what you think about it
- By hilikus in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 08-10-2010, 04:56 PM
- By GTAmute in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-04-2010, 07:05 PM
- By me1800 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2010, 05:23 PM
- By Dark_FX in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2010, 09:04 PM
- By Magneto in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2010, 06:49 AM