Fat Pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Pad

I am a thin guy in fairly decent shape. My body fat is less than 10%, but my NBPEL and BPEL are very different. If I absolutely do not push the ruler in, I only get 5.75", but if I push it in all the way until I hit the bone I get 6.5". I'm wondering how this effects the appearance of my penis size...

It only affects you! 3/4 of an inch isn't bad at all so I don't think the woman you're with will notice anything at all other than what you're about to do with it!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

No, the woman I am with has mentioned twice mentioned how the other guys she has been with were huge... It is the reason I am on this forum. But then again, from what she is saying .75 inch increase on my part is a drop in the bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        It only affects you! 3/4 of an inch isn't bad at all so I don't think the woman you're with will notice anything at all other than what you're about to do with it!
        I'll second that, and a little fat pad comes in handy during sex. Bumping bone can't feel good. I've never had a gal compare my penis with their past sexual partners, but then again I've never asked. At least I can say, that I've never heard, "When you are in me, I feel nothing." That might just bum me out.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

Well, I didn't ask, she volunteered the information on two separate occasions while we were naked fooling around. I've never felt more uncomfortable and awkward with my body and sex than I do now due to these comments among others she has made.

Comment

She made those comments without being asked? Jeez that would make me feel the same!

Don't let her get you down - like Cusp said it isn't bad.

Focus on your routine and soon she'll eat her words.
            One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
            Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

I don't think she will be around much sooner. She has acted fairly strange on and off from day one, so I think this one is getting kicked to the curb on Tuesday. Maybe I will have to send a postcard in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Johndoe View Post
                I am a thin guy in fairly decent shape. My body fat is less than 10%, but my NBPEL and BPEL are very different. If I absolutely do not push the ruler in, I only get 5.75", but if I push it in all the way until I hit the bone I get 6.5". I'm wondering how this effects the appearance of my penis size...
                I think what it matters is where is your BF concetrated i.e. what part of your body.Which in your case is abdomen

Comment

I have a six pack, but when I do put on weight it is around my love handles and lower stomach. So, maybe that is why.

Comment

Originally posted by Johndoe View Post
                    Well, I didn't ask, she volunteered the information on two separate occasions while we were naked fooling around. I've never felt more uncomfortable and awkward with my body and sex than I do now due to these comments among others she has made.
                    These all my previous boyfriends were huge comments, are common and a form of abuse.
                    I have often done the maths, on the odds of these comments being true and they are often over 100,000 to one and many millions to one is not uncommon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      These all my previous boyfriends were huge comments, are common and a form of abuse.
                      I have often done the maths, on the odds of these comments being true and they are often over 100,000 to one and many millions to one is not uncommon.
                      your right man. I came also to this conclusion

Comment

Johndoe,you REALLY need to search for a higher class of woman! A 'decent' woman would never volunteer that her ex's were all bigger than you. That was a very immature,classless thing for her to say. Good luck in your search for a REAL woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

It is true sometimes I have the pleasure of being the "smallest" at least by sight which is important to remember. Her past guys my have looked larger.

Comment

I am willing to post the whole story if you guys are interested in reading why I actually joined this site and now have insecurities regarding my manhood. However, I don't want this story open to every man and woman on the internet. Is there a way to post my story for members only?

Comment

As far as I'm aware there is not a way to conceal it.

If it would help you to post it and get it out then I say just go for it.
                              One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                              Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
                              X