The Ultimate V (The UV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate V (The UV)

Can't believe I never thought of this before, but it will change how we do V's I think. Single biggest problem when doing V's is the amount of force we are able to generate by squeezing our two fingers together. This is then followed by finger fatigue as our fingers aren't all that strong. Today what I did was so simple, but so effective I can't believe it.

Do a reverse V by inserting your fingers down over the top of your unit ( /\ )as close to your pubic bone as possible. With your other hand reach below your shaft and simply squeeze your two fingers together using your second hand. While squeezing your fingers together glide up your shaft just like normal. You will need plenty of lube for this to prevent too much skin from bundling up as you jelq. I had some skin bundling up, but as I finished the jelq the skin pulled back for me perfectly.

Even if you are fully erect you can still squeeze your fingers together for an effective jelq (I am not saying to do these erect). Since your fingers don't fatigue, your workout doesn't go down hill because each jelq will be as strong as the last one. Two proofs of its effectiveness are that when I applied a reverse V just using my fingers my unit didn't noticeably move much. When I squeezed my fingers together however using my other hand, my unit stood straight up because of the added pressure. Also, the whiteness of my skin behind the grip as I did a normal V changed back to a more normal color as soon as I continued moving up my shaft. When I squeezed my fingers together the whiteness stayed there which meant much less blood was escaping from in front of my grip. Your glans will be substantially more puffed up after doing a UV routine vs. a regular V routine.

My unit is pretty thick, and my fingers aren't all that long, but I was easily able to use my other hand to squeeze my jelqing fingers together. Biggest concern will be overdoing these bad boys. I still do UJ's over regular jelqing, but I have gotten away from V's because I didn't think I was getting enough bang for my buck. V's are back on the agenda again.

By using less force and cutting back on your normal amount of reps, even a beginner can do these. The more conditioned your unit is the more force and reps you can perform, and perhaps also the frequency. For those looking to up the intensity of their jelqing routine following the completion of JP90's program, this is a nice next step.

The advantages of the UV over regular V's:
    1) Generate as much or as little finger pressure you want without your fingers tiring
    2) You can do as many strokes as you want because your fingers don't tire
    3) You can jelq as slowly as you want for the same reason
    4) By increasing finger pressure you are also getting a better stretch from this exercise

Sets or no sets: My opinion regarding sets is that they are not only not needed in PE, they are also a little counter productive. When lifting you need to take a break between sets to allow the lactic acid build up to lessen, along with several other reasons. When doing PE you are not building up lactic acid in your smooth muscle cells, so they don't need a chance to recuperate. When you switch between exercises (i.e. V's and regular jelqs or UV's and UJ's), the targeted cells are being given a chance to rest and recover. UV's very directly hit your CC's, while UJ's very directly hit your CS. Don't switch between exercises until you finish one completely. Maximizing the fatigue factor of each targeted cell will increase their growth over time more quickly. As smooth muscle cells grow in size, it becomes more difficult for them to feed and relieve excess waste efficiently. Their only solution to this problem is to go through cell division (mitosis), so that it can again gain the stability it needs to exist. The more quickly they grow, the sooner they divide, and the sooner they do that, the sooner you will see your girth gains. In addition, when doing sets you also allow the cells to cool down a little, and that means that some of the jelqs you perform on your next set are being wasted because you are using them to get the cells back into the state you already had them in. Once you have them in a state of fatigue I strongly believe you need to keep pounding them to maximize that condition.
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 12-13-2013, 12:28 PM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

So let me get this straight ...

1. A reverse v-jelq meaning, your fingers are away from your body, facing outwards pretty much ?
    2. while holding below your pubic bone take your other hand and perform another reverse v jelq ?
    3. make sure that your index finger and middle finger(the ones I use for v jelqs) are squeezed together when you glide up ?
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Comment

Originally posted by growth_problem View Post
      So let me get this straight ...

1. A reverse v-jelq meaning, your fingers are away from your body, facing outwards pretty much ?
      2. while holding below your pubic bone take your other hand and perform another reverse v jelq ?
      3. make sure that your index finger and middle finger(the ones I use for v jelqs) are squeezed together when you glide up ?
      Make a V with your fingers pointing down toward the ground ( /\ ) your palm is facing into your body. Now insert that /\ over the TOP of your shaft, getting as close as you can to your pubic bone (for added effectiveness add a kegel or two). With your other hand grab the tips of the two fingers you are using for your V and squeeze those two fingers together (naturally your V's finger tips are below your shaft, so you are reaching under your shaft with your other hand to grab them). While squeezing your two fingers together, simply do a normal V-jelq now. Your two hands are working in unison. It is not two separate jelqs, it is one jelq but using both hands. Your second hand is simply assisting with the jelq by continuing to squeeze your fingers together as you move towards your glans.
      rbi99
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by rbi99; 01-25-2013, 06:44 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

This actually does sound really interesting and I think I'm gonna have to give it a go!

Like you said I think the main issue is going to be with over-training. I don't think it should be advised to perform these fully erect.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

While doing erect V's has a lot of potential for injury, this technique, if done correctly, will definitely work for erect V jelqs. Regular V's wouldn't do anything for erect jelqing since your finger strength isn't enough to be able to squeeze an erect shaft. The real advantage to this, besides the obvious increase in jelq pressure, is the fact that technique isn't as vitally important as it is for regular V's. I posted once on how to do regular V's, and it was rather involved. With this new technique, you pretty much just grip, squeeze and jelq.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Just finished my first workout incorporating UV's. Absolutely incredible. I did what I would call an advanced JP routine since I did three sets of 50 UJ's and 30 UV's (total of 150 UJ's and 90 UV's). I never paused between sets, but I was jelqing slowly and it took me about 20 minutes to do them all.

Since this was the first full use of them, I learned a few things. If you are shaved you can insert your V from the top or the bottom, but if you aren't shaved you have to go from the top down because of pubic hair. I would do five UV's with one hand, then five more with the other because the fingers you are squeezing will get sore if you do too many in a row squeezing the same fingers. I jelqed up, down and straight out. You are not only squeezing the CC's, you are pulling extremely hard on your unit, so this should be very good for length as well (you won't get that doing regular V's). Put the V in place, kegel, lock your fingers and watch your veins expand as you begin the jelq. While I added a few uli's and full shaft squeezes at the end of my routine, my girth was more than 1/4" more than it usually is then when I do the above routine but without incorporating the UV's into it. Doing a UV from the bottom up will probably work your CS very nicely, but I am not shaved and couldn't try it from this direction. I think that anyone who tries doing a routine incorporating both UJ's and UV's into it will find they not only feel good, they are good for you too!!!

I have a lot of girth, and was probably near an erection level of 60%. I was squeezing my fingers very tightly. Someone with less girth will probably need a decent erection amount, and probably will squeeze less vigorously. While UJ's are definitely an advanced girth exercise, if a person is careful and doesn't squeeze too hard, VJ's may be ok for even newer members. I may qualify that last statement depending how I feel tomorrow after having done these for the first time today.

What is really nice about doing both UJ's and UV's is how each will work a particular area of your unit at a maximum level. The UJ will definitely target your CS, and UV's will target your CC's at a maximum concentration.
            rbi99
            Retired Moderator
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by rbi99; 11-01-2010, 08:42 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

WOW! At least I am thinking along the right lines. I did this last week when I tried the 'v' jelqs the way Kingpole was describing them in one of his routines, by putting your v on the top of your unit rather than the underside. I couldn't do it because there was so little force generated, so I closed the two fingers together using my other hand. But by doing that I couldn't hold the base of my unit with THAT hand anymore (which it says to do-how, I dont know?!) so I just went back to the normal v jelqs!

I think when I have a few more months under my belt and perhaps a longer unit by then I might give them another go!
              Start: 26/06/10
              BPEL = 6.5"
              MEG = 5.75"
              Current (24/10/10)
              BPEL = 6.75"
              MEG = 6"
              Short term goal 8 x 6 :D
              Ultimate goal 9 x 7 :eek:

Comment

This sounds like a really interesting exercise and I would be curious to see what results you could have with this. I recently upgraded my routine so I won't try them for now but I'll definitely think about it next time I have to change something!
                Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I would suggest that even if someone didn't think they would use these in their routine right now, try them out. New or old routine, if you are doing manual girth work, try these and I think you will want to add them into the equation.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

To the guys that have tried this exercise for a few days, what's your feedback?

MD
                    Mc Dong

Comment

Well, I only tried it the once as I said above, I stopped and changed back because I was also finding that my unit was twisting mid-jelq and so I'd end up with my fingers on top and below rather than on the cc. Any suggestion on that rbi? Or of course, anyone else?
                      Start: 26/06/10
                      BPEL = 6.5"
                      MEG = 5.75"
                      Current (24/10/10)
                      BPEL = 6.75"
                      MEG = 6"
                      Short term goal 8 x 6 :D
                      Ultimate goal 9 x 7 :eek:

Comment

I got some twisting when I attempted these from the side, but experienced very little twisting when doing these from the top. Make sure you place the webbing of your fingers directly over the center of your unit and lock your fingers before you start to jelq. Locking your fingers and waiting a second will actually make the jelq even more effective. If that doesn't help, perhaps try using different fingers since it doesn't matter now about finger strength. I was using a very firm grip as I jelqed, maybe a lighter grip would allow some twisting. One last thought, use plenty of lube and keep your fingers moist throughout to prevent uneven friction along your shaft.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Had my second girth session today since incorporating these UV's into my routine. I try to be objective and see what is actually there, not what I hope to see. All I can say is I loved it!! By using your other hand to maintain the squeeze, you are free to jelq up your shaft as slowly as you want. One of the problems with regular V's is that your fingers get fatigued from trying to squeeze the sides and you almost have to hurry up to finish a jelq (more so the further into your session you get). While I didn't time them, I may have been taking more than five seconds per jelq. After my last two sessions I did one hour LAS's, thinking that would help keep my unit stretched and not turtle. It helps immensely, and the fact it is so much more plumper than usual increases the benefits of the LAS I think. I was more than 90% flaccid when done with everything, but my mid girth was 1/2" more than it would normally be at that stage. After my first session I was around 1/4" larger than normal. My mid girth when fully erect is a little more than 6", but I was at 6" nearly flaccid after this session.

For those of you who are shaved, bringing your V up from the bottom and jelqing straight up, you will absolutely hit your CS hard, along with your CC's. I can't do them from the bottom due to pubic hair. I had no issues regarding my shaft twisting as I jelqed, and my skin didn't bundle up at the base of my glans. If some does bundle there, I think if you pull your butt backwards as you hold the jelq, it will pull the skin down. I use plenty of lube and keep my fingers moist. Kegeling prior to squeezing your fingers together maximizes everything. This technique stretches your unit a hundred times more than regulars do. While I do my PE intensely, I experienced no soreness after the first session.
                          rbi99
                          Retired Moderator
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by rbi99; 11-03-2010, 08:26 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

sounds great rbi99. will be trying those dudes in my routine this morning.
                            Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
                            NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
                            NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
                            BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
                            BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
                            MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Feedback - tried the UltV's. Took me a while to get the hang of it - I got the "twisiting" effect also at first, but by around #50 or so, I was getting more controlled movement and started increasing the "clamping" pressure. It was great! I really felt like it was a much more effective workout.

Good Job rbi! Reps for the new and improved V-jelq!
                              Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
                              NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
                              NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
                              BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
                              BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
                              MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Working...
                              X