whats the deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the deal?

i have been exercising for around 2 months. at first i was gaining quick i had to take 3 days off and lost it all. i start again and nothing is happening. i actually seem smaller. what am i doing wrong? please help. very frustrated. are there any supplements not like extenze that you recommend?

Did you make length or girth gains, how much?

Comment

Originally posted by optimistiklo View Post
      i have been exercising for around 2 months. at first i was gaining quick i had to take 3 days off and lost it all. i start again and nothing is happening. i actually seem smaller. what am i doing wrong? please help. very frustrated. are there any supplements not like extenze that you recommend?
      This common my friend, just simply re-start, dont get frusterated, this is something that will take many many months maybe even years to master. And no, there is no majic supplement to make you grow, only to increase blood flow.
      I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Just curious, what's your routine?
        Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
        NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
        NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
        BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
        BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
        MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
          This common my friend, just simply re-start, dont get frusterated, this is something that will take many many months maybe even years to master. And no, there is no majic supplement to make you grow, only to increase blood flow.
          I tend to now believe type2 collagen supplementation causes solid growth..
          starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
          March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
          March: BPFL 7.7
          Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

I only have made length gains. i went from right around 6,3 or 4 to just shy of 7. my routine is a 5 min warm up 8-10 minutes of stretching and 10-12 minutes of wet jelqs then 5 min warm down and on some days 50 min of edging after. should i stop for a few days and start all over, or just keep on it? i cant thank you guys enough for the help. could it maybe be i am jelquing to tight or not tight enough? i can never tell what a good grip is

Comment

oh every other day i kegal i forgot to add. and i was wondering if a decrease in exual activity could cause it also

Comment

Well take a few days off and clear your head;both of them! Then restart your rountine as it appears good but don't overdue it with stretch or grip. That will just make your unit way too tired and it will turtle up on you!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

And when you do resume your exercising, try to be as consistent in this as possible.
                  PE: Change WE can believe in...

Comment

thanks guys will do. will let you know in a few days how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by optimistiklo View Post
                      I only have made length gains. i went from right around 6,3 or 4 to just shy of 7. my routine is a 5 min warm up 8-10 minutes of stretching and 10-12 minutes of wet jelqs then 5 min warm down and on some days 50 min of edging after. should i stop for a few days and start all over, or just keep on it? i cant thank you guys enough for the help. could it maybe be i am jelquing to tight or not tight enough? i can never tell what a good grip is
                      Have you been following this same exact routine all this time? What are you doing from workout to workout to challenge yourself?
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X