extenders, losses, gains and upkeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extenders, losses, gains and upkeep

I haven't been able to find the info I'm looking for extenders and length gains. Lets say someone started with 4 inches and reached a goal of 7 and stopped. Would they keep there gains or most of them, or would they slowly shrink back to where they started? I understand that you would want to do upkeep to keep all of your gains but would you need to, just to keep some of them?

I know this basic question has been asked a few times on here. I'm asking because I haven't seen an answer. It seems all the threads about length get answers about girth for some reason.

Comment

from what I've researched extending is 100% permanent gain and requires no upkeep. New tissue is formed, so not doing anything shouldn't make that tissue suddenly disappear (if that were the case your entire penis or body would vanish over time). I think when I hit my goal I might do 1hr every other day just to be on the safe side, not sure..
      starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
      March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
      March: BPFL 7.7
      Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Originally posted by nashv755 View Post
        I haven't been able to find the info I'm looking for extenders and length gains. Lets say someone started with 4 inches and reached a goal of 7 and stopped. Would they keep there gains or most of them, or would they slowly shrink back to where they started? I understand that you would want to do upkeep to keep all of your gains but would you need to, just to keep some of them?
        giveitago has a point. In TWO ways.

Yes, any hyperplasia/mitosis that might have occurred WON'T GO AWAY.

HOWEVER!!!, there is a big debate amongst us who have been at this a while as to what is really happening?

1. Hyperplasia/Mitosis

OR

2. You are "TRAINING" your "INNER DICK" to "COME OUT AND PLAY (in other words, you are training your INNER penis to protrude, YET...........only temporarily, unless MAINTAINED).

I REALLY think now that its more like #2 (as much as I HATE TO SAY THIS........) that (#2) is the 70% "reality factor", with the other 30% being that of #1 (actual hyperplasia/mitosis/cell tissue growth of a newer/bigger/girthier penis).

This is my opinion. We have a meeting tonight, and I will bring this up, putting this topic on the agenda now!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
          This is my opinion. We have a meeting tonight, and I will bring this up, putting this topic on the agenda now!
          Thanks I know hyperplasia/mitosis is what everybody is advertising what is happening. If you look on the size genetics site they say its permanent but if you read the article that they have as a reference from GQ magazine. The guy gained a half inch over 4 months and lost it all in a few weeks after he stopped.

This is from there Q&A part of the size genetics site.
          4. How long will my gains last?

Once you have achieved your desired gains you can then stop using the device and maintain your new size.
          The manufacturers have designed and developed the device to deliver permanent results, and they have been vastly successful in this for over 8 years now.
          Our customer feedback does not indicate any reduction in their size once they stop using the device.

^^^^ That makes me feel like they are side stepping the question. If you got to maintain it, its not permanent.
          But the only way to know is to talk to people that have stopped using one of these types of devices. That's why I asked here

Comment

Don't know the answer nash, athough I suspect calixto is closer to the truth. However, to me, that is no different than going to the gym. I can work real hard to get the body I want, but if I stop going to the gym, I'm going to lose a lot of what I gained. I'm NOT comparing muscle growth to penis growth - I'm comparing human tissue to human tissue. Some is more elastic than others - some has the tendency to return to it's predetermined shape and size. Having said that, I must remind us all that plastic surgeons have been stretching skin and scalp to make it grow for some time now, and that new growth does NOT shrink back to its original size. That accounts for the 30% that calixto is referring to.

I see PE as something I will do as long as I want to enjoy having a bigger penis - plain and simple. When I quit caring about my penis size, then I will probably quit doing PE.
            Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
            NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
            NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
            BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
            BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
            MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Use of the word "maintain".

I will maintain the argument that water is wet. (To keep or hold)

My car requires that lubrication be maintained on the wheel bearings. (Ongoing pursuance of an act, lubrication)

Both have a commonality of "keeping"
              "Once you have achieved your desired gains you can then stop using the device and maintain your new size."

Seems clear.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

well in that case nail clippers are a permanent solution for long finger nails just like shaving is for hair growth. I'm willing to bet the lubrication in your car wasn't advertised as a "permanent solution" lol

Permanent - existing perpetually; everlasting, esp. without significant change.

Point is, The way it's worded it can be taken two ways. Ether you got to maintain by doing maintenance to keep from regressing or maintain by not growing anymore. With the likely options calixto was talking about. One effect is permanent and the other is false advertising. Most extender sites say they are 100% permanent. I'm an armature scientist/engineer by nature and got to know the facts. I have seen plenty of proof that extenders do make you bigger but I haven't seen one shred of evedince of it being permanent.
                nashv755
                Last edited by nashv755; 11-03-2010, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Hey Nash, what extender did you use to go from 4 to 7inches? And in how much time?

Comment

Originally posted by RickyRubio View Post
                    Hey Nash, what extender did you use to go from 4 to 7inches? And in how much time?
                    I didn't, it was just to get people to think on the same page, just a scenario

Comment

I just created a poll on here on the subject, maybe this will get us some answers

https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...nder-goal.html

Comment

Working...
                      X