General Question for All of US PE Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Question for All of US PE Soldiers

I just had a quick question, I know that we are all in this with the same common goal in mind. For my fellow soldiers who have significant others, has anyone told their girlfriends/wives/'friends with benefit's about your PE journey? I live with my wive and kids, so I can only PE so much, I'd love to tell her, but I feel as though I'd get the, "Oh wow your so huuuge now honey", just for fake encouraegment, lol. . .. just wanted to know if anybody out there has told their ladies what they're doing....

i personally haven't told my gf. this is partly because then she might expect a bigger penis, and what if i can't supply it? ive just started PEing so im still waiting for my first gains. i think unless i significantly gain, i won't tell her. if i gain a lot (like and inch or more over the course of my PEing), and she notices it, ill just say ive been "working out"
    START: Dec 1, 2010
    • BPEL = 7"
    • NBPEL = 6.6"
    • EG = 5.4"

CURRENT: (April 15, 2011)
    • BPEL = 7.37"
    • NBPEL = 6.75"
    • EG = 5.43"

Comment

thats a damn good point, i didn't think about what she'd be 'expecting' from me in due time, i just thought that instead of sneaking a half an hour in the bathroom here and there, could turn into a regimented hour set aside per day, no interuptions etc.

Comment

That is a great question. I personally don't have a girl. Pretty much my starting to do PE and my not having a girl are caused by my lack of size. Most guys wish that a girl would be shocked at how big they are, I am worried that a girl will tell me to put my little buddy back in my pants.
        Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
        Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Hey Ricky, I have told my partner at first he asked me why and I explained to him that this is something that I am doing for myself. After explaining things it to him he understood and has been very supportive.
          JF
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
          Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
          Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

I want to tell my partner and it will be hard not to, but I don't think I will. I just started here, I've only done 2 workouts. I feel the same way you do, I don't want false encouragement. I think I will just do PE and see how long it takes my partner to notice. If I do really gain a lot of size I might have to eventually tell, but for now its gonna be a secret. I am doing this for myself, if my partner gets added benefits from it, thats just a bonus.

Comment

@amiok, i hear you, and I felt that way for a while, but ultimately i feel that theres a female for every size of man, or there wouldn't be such disparity in our sizes. I think we all strive for larger members just to be acceptable to more women, your in the right place for change...
              @JFPowerTop, I commend you for being brave enough to tell your partner, im still weighing the pro's and con's of telling my wife..
              @blueeyes237, I've been doing PE on and off for about 8months, I gained a little, which is welcomed, but haven't gotten the, "Hey you've gotten bigger", but I'm thinking of my response, I may not even tell her at all, I think I truly have to gain an inch plus to get any response...

Comment

Hey Guys may I ask how come you are not telling your partner(s) about your PEing?
                The first couple of days I just did my thing then I said what the hell and told my partner and then a couple of friends about doing PE and about this site.
                At first my partner did ask why I wanted to make my dick bigger to which I told him my feelings why, he understood and fully supports me. Give it a try you might be suprised of their reactions.
                JF
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
                Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
                Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

I haven't told anyone because I don't have a significant other and my friends wouldn't believe me. I doubt they would even care.
                  Oct 31st 2010
                  BPEL 7 3/4
                  MEG 6

Comment

I think I'd be more prone to telling my wife and friends after i've made and sustained some significant gains, im climbing now but haven't nearly reached my peak

Comment

I've been doing PE for about 2 months now and I told my wife right away. We have a very good relationship, so it was pretty easy. I can't imagine having to try to sneak around and do this, because it takes a lot of time to do it well. It would feel wrong to hide it, too. I don't want her to be dishonest with me, so why should I do something like that? I'm speaking for myself here, so no judgment intended.

I'm doing this for me, though, so it isn't to impress her. I'm mostly doing it for improved EQ, because I'm 50 and the old EQ was starting to fade. But, of course, who doesn't want a bigger unit? I've seen some pretty good results so far and I've received a few comments in the heat of the moment like, "It's so hard!" and the like, so that's been pretty encouraging. Good motivation. She isn't concerned about it getting bigger and she's happy that I'm doing something for myself that makes me feel better about myself. I think most loving partners are going to feel the same. Enough said.

Comment

Working...
                      X