Thread: Left Curvature
- 11-03-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
So after I PE I feel real healthy but my flaccid hang seems to be a little bit more curved afterward. It's not bad when erect but when it's flaccid it's like I can feel the curve moving to the left more and more. Does that mean I'm making it worse or better??
10 minute warm up hot cloth
bundled stretch for 30 seconds all directions
rotating stretch 10 seconds 10 times clockwise then counter
Uli 6 30 second sets
jelqs and v jelqs 5 minutes each 3 sets
I'm thinking maybe the v jelqs have something to do with the curve when I go to the left?
And any advice on my routine would be much appreciated. Thanks!!
- 11-05-2010 #2
Sounds like it is making it worse, but how is it while erect? If you find that your curve is going to the left I would suggest that you start jelqing towards the right to counter this.
FG: 4.25" +0.45
FL: 5.19" +0.69
EG: 4.75" +0.45
BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
- 11-05-2010 #3
I agree with UYN, if your penis is straight whilst its erect then there is no cause for concern. Mine curves slightly to the left when im flaccid but straightens up when im erect. Side jelqs and flaccid bends are recommended to straighten out a curve.
- By Brucey in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2010, 02:16 AM
- By creatif_4 in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2010, 05:43 AM
- By m0ses in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2010, 03:13 PM
- By Omegablue in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2010, 01:19 AM
- By thepackage in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2010, 08:43 PM