No privacy but still want to P.E. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No privacy but still want to P.E. ?

I hardly have privacy at home due to the fact that I live with my parents. Are there any P.E. exercises that I can do with little or no privacy ?
    Current
    Length
    15/11/14
    BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
    BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
    28/11/14
    MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
    NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Here's an article that can help: Private Penile Enhancement | Articles

Welcome to the Gym, Realman!

Comment

Realman, I am a college student who lives at home with my parents and I still find the time to PE. Did I mention that BOTH parents work from home as well? Well yea, so my parents are home 24/7, and my Dad comes into my room randomly throughout the day to kick it and talk, but there is ALWAYS a way around a lack of general privacy to get PE in. Sometimes you have to sacrifice other things to get it done (sleep primarily). But there is always a way.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I also have the same issue but i do it when everybody is sleeping.Keep coming to his forum and you will get addicted to PE.If privacy is a problem then night,when everybody is sleeping is the best time,or you can do it in the shower.
        If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
          Realman, I am a college student who lives at home with my parents and I still find the time to PE. Did I mention that BOTH parents work from home as well? Well yea, so my parents are home 24/7, and my Dad comes into my room randomly throughout the day to kick it and talk, but there is ALWAYS a way around a lack of general privacy to get PE in. Sometimes you have to sacrifice other things to get it done (sleep primarily). But there is always a way.
          I'm in the same boat as you. SO lately it's been fowfers and wearing my extender. Both require very little privacy
          Goal: Huge

Comment

Hey Realman
            Just read your post on no privacy and I can relate. As deployed USAR, privacy and time are at a premium. I just read the link on "private penile enhancement: article"- thank you Batwoman for the reference. I apologize for not knowing how to set the link here. As has been said, you just have to find the time and place. My own problem is getting a good routine together, after that privacy can be managed.

Comment

Working...
            X