Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• becoming more advanced

Hey ya'll,

I've been PEing for over 2 1/2 months now and I wanted to try some different exercises rather than just the beginning routine. I've made considerable gains. I started with BPEL: 6.5 now I'm BPEL: 7.375. Also starting MEG: 4.95-4.97 and now MEG: 5.18. I am not really wanting to gain more length as I realized I'm above the 90th percentile in terms of length. I want to now focus more on girth. So I tried ULIs about 3 days ago and I think I did too many b/c I felt pain the next morning, but I havent had any problems since. What is the rule of thumb for ULIs and other exercises like this in terms of how many you should do starting off. I know I'm probably gonna get told that I need to stick with the beginning routine for longer, but I just kinda wanna switch it up some. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

By the way the pain I had the next day from the ULIs was the only negative PI that I have experienced thus far.

Comment

Describe the 'pain?' was it an ache, or did it just feel like how you'd expect your penis to feel at a 'session at the gym'!
      My 'Blueprints'

Current Size:
      BPEL 7.284" x EG 5.118"

Goal By My Birthday (May):
      BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Dream Goal:
      BPEL 9" x EG 6.5"

Comment

my advice. yip stick to the beginner routine. look at what you gained jeez that good. start doing some squeezes... for girth.
        then after month not gaining at hanging in. i went on to it to early one thinks as wanna gain rapid. your results are good so stick at what your doing till you dont gain in 4 weeks. then add hanging.
        4 years ago with PE jeqs only. length 7"
        sep 2010 down to 6.25 with no pe.
        nov 2010 nearly 3 month beginner routine. hanging one week. 7"

Comment

by PEing you mean only jelqing or also other excercises?
          Started 07-november-2010

Measurement (NBP)
          Lenght: 6.4''
          Girth: 4.8''

Next measure date: 07-februari-2011

Comment

It hurt when I pissed the day after I did the ulis. Then it stopped and I tried to jelq like 3 days later but it hurt a little so I stopped. What squeezes should I add? I feel like it has shrunk already since I haven't been jelqing in a week or so.. I was doing JP90s routine by the way..

Comment

I'm just regurgitating what the senior members always say...

Stick with JPs routine until your penis is conditioned. Then move onto the more advanced things.

It hurt when I pissed the day after I did the ulis. Then it stopped and I tried to jelq like 3 days later but it hurt a little so I stopped. What squeezes should I add? I feel like it has shrunk already since I haven't been jelqing in a week or so.. I was doing JP90s routine by the way..
              Those would be some bad PIs. That tells me you are not ready for the more advanced exercises. Just slow down my friend and enjoy PE. Your penis will thank you in the long run.
              Starting Now
              BPEL - 7.0 7.25
              MEG - 5.5 5.5

Comment

Working...
              X