Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Understanding the male penis...why somedays good / bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding the male penis...why somedays good / bad?

First, I don't do PE. I have in the past..but haven't for years.

I have certainly seen a reduction in my libido and erection quality over the years, but at 30 I still perform as needed..just not as often as I prefer. When I mentioned EQ, what I mean is my EQ is reduced if I try to go having sex multiple days in a row. And going a 2nd time is often out of the question to. At 30..unacceptable IMO.

So with that said...what boggles my mind is how the male penis can react/differ on a daily basis.

Like yesterday..I have been trying the 4G program (gingko biloba, ginseng, garlic, green tea) for about 3-4 days now. Yesterday...I honestly felt a bit more stirring in my dick then usual..just seemed like anything sexual seemed to make me feel a bit plumper. Even kissing my wife was getting me hard.

Today..same combo of pills but not the same reaction. I had gotten off in the middle of the day yesterday and even though 5-6 hours had passed...last night I felt like I could have gotten hard again no problem.

The day before...I felt more flaccid and less plump.

Today...I feel more flaccid and less plump.

My routine every single day is fairly the same. I avg about 5-6 hrs of sleep a night. I drink an ice tea in the morning on my way to work. I have green tea at work. I don't drink soda or alcohol. I don't smoke.

I just don't understand why some days my penis feels plump and full, even if its flaccid I "know" if I want to get hard quickly...I am capable of it...and other days the penis just seems more "pathetic" if that is strange to sound. It seems more flaccid, less full..and I would probably have to jerk on it for a while to finally get it hard.

I just don't understand why days are different if one's routine generally is the same.

Thanks

That's just the way the penis behaves. It is definitely a cyclical thing and there is a rhythm to the ebb and flow of our plump, flaccid and erect cocks. I would recommend a full 8 hours of sleep a night, if feasible.

Comment

May I ask, do you always feel the same everyday? My guess is, probably not.

Nothing in life is really ever static, so I don't get why this should boggle you. Just like how everyday we wake up, feeling different. Some days I feel great, I want to accomplish a lot of things, some days I feel that maybe I just want to relax. This should be no different for your penis.
      Starting: September 22nd 2009
      BPEL: 5.5 Inches
      NBPEL: 5 Inches
      EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
      FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
      EQ: 9-10

Comment

Working...
      X