- 11-30-2010 #21
- 12-02-2010 #22
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
SPAM-A-LAMMA ding dong !
- 12-03-2010 #23
- 12-03-2010 #24
Wikipedia speaks the truthFunny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
Going for length but girth is getting great.
- 05-08-2013 #25
Well, I simply had to reply to this thread:
- There was a time when people thought it is IMPOSSIBLE to fly, now we have airlines cruising around the world non stop
- There was a time when people honestly knew that the world is flat, now they know better!
- There was a time (Mostly in Africa) when people used to think that thunderstorm are gods fighting in the air, now they know better.
- What before science did people know about conception?
- For those in religion, what drives you if not purely faith in what you believe and do, while the rest of the world thinks you are mad?
The list of previous impossibilities is endless but now things have changed.
I think Penile Enlargement is a science that is in its infancy, surrounded by a lot of skepticism and those scammers and conmen online trying to lure people into their scams are just making it worse!!
I have decided to be my own "Guinea Pig" for this one and nothing is gonna stop me. I want to be part of this great scientific progress towards making men more better and whole. I am simply aiming for just one inch, which is symbolized by so many things in my own body (My arm for example I know where 7 inches reach from the tip of my longest finger), and once I reach there regardless of how long it takes, I am gonna say, "Hail PE, long live PE". As of now am dedicated to working on it.
Thanks for all who are here with me. Together let us overcome the greatest hurdle in modern era, penis enlargement.**Even the longest journey begins with a single, small, significant step**
- 05-08-2013 #26
PE works and there are a few scientific studies that were done properly using mostly extenders to cure bent dick. It is probably through ligament stretching more than changing the smooth muscle of the penis. While actually changing the penis (as opposed to just pulling out of the body) is probably possible, it is
• a LOT of work, literally more than most people have time for
• not seen as justifiable target for research funding
• very hard to measure results accurately for purposes of study
• the human penis is an incredibly flexible organ so "permanent gain" is usually just temporary gain.
Be that as it may, through about a thousand hours of regular penis extender use I added a half inch to my dick. Pictures are there in my photo albums and I swear they are genuine unaltered photos, except I added some lettering to clarify what they show. It works or I would not waste my time, I make nothing from any PE effort I have ever expended towards that goal. Also, I noticed a strong increase in the shape and size of the corona ring on my penis, where the extender noose grabs on, it really has grown in response to the pulling, and I took a few months off recently and the growth is still there so it appears o be permanent. I am very happy about that because my glans is not that big to begin with and any addition is very welcome.Where there is PE, there is happiness and excitement.
Start, Oct. '10:
BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
2014: BPEL 8.0"
2025: BPEL 36.0"
- By Toxis in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2016, 07:42 AM
- By antonio5429 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:41 AM
- By Jamezz in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2010, 09:25 PM
- By krazey47409 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2009, 05:14 PM