Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does most info on the web say that you can't increase the size your penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does most info on the web say that you can't increase the size your penis?

Most of the websites out there say that the only known way to increase the size of your penis is through surgery, which they say is incredibly risky. They say that smooth muscle does not respond to stress like regular muscle and that stretching it can cause scarring and potential erection problems. They also said that the increase in girth from jelquing is due to swelling and that if the jelquing is not maintained the penis will go back to normal as the results are not permanant. But yet there are so many people on this website who claim they are gaining and there are enough people with these these claims that its seems legit. So howcome with all these people making gains, manual exercises are not being recognized by the medical community as a legitimate means of penis enlargement?
    Get big or die tryin'

Start- 4/19/2010
    BPEL 8.2"
    EG 5.25"
    FL 5.5"
    FG 5"

GOAL- 4/19/2011
    BPEL 9.5"
    EG 5.75"

Probably because it doesn't make them money or the idea just sounds ridiculous. (Just me)
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

I know for a fact it does work. However, the medical community cannot accept something as a fact without a standardized study PROVING something works and criteria for how it would work. A doctor cannot just tell someone to go hang weights from their penis because if they injure themselves it is the doctor's fault and plus that was bad medical advice. So the medical community 1) does not know about PE enlargement and 2) cannot accept it as working because it is irresponsible to do so without real proof behind it.
      Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
      BPEL: Approx. 6
      EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
      BPEL: 7
      EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
      EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Once upon a time, everyone said the earth was flat, guys that said otherwise were crazy.

Comment

Not again with this "how come my doctor doesn't tell me about this?" Retinoid is right on! You doctor will fix your dick if it's broken but he doesn't care what size it is.How about we let them ole dumb ass doctors keep us from dying of heart attacks and cancer and leave our dicks to ourselves!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

At this stage I just think of them as a bunch of uninformed jerks who should either try it for themselves to see THIS IS REAL or stfu. I am a believer now, 4+ months on an extender and I am getting huge. Even more of a believer is my wife who is grabing onto this new rod and saying "holy shit!".
            starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
            March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
            March: BPFL 7.7
            Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
              I know for a fact it does work. However, the medical community cannot accept something as a fact without a standardized study PROVING something works and criteria for how it would work. A doctor cannot just tell someone to go hang weights from their penis because if they injure themselves it is the doctor's fault and plus that was bad medical advice. So the medical community 1) does not know about PE enlargement and 2) cannot accept it as working because it is irresponsible to do so without real proof behind it.
              Probably the best answer I've heard to this question yet.
              Pilots have big balls, so I'm growing my dick to match.

Comment

There are a few reasons for this and funny enough they have been mentioned in each post.
                1: Yes the medical industry aint likely to benefit from a financial POV with regards to natural methods.
                2: Whilst trying to find cures for all sorts of diseases and conditions, exploring new safer ways of penis enlargement just doesn't comes as a priority in the grand scheme of things.
                3: The medical community are reluctant to approve things unless they have countless successful studies that satisfy their criteria.

The only doctors out there who put their reputation on the line and recommend natural penis enlargement are those who have like many of us gained from doing it themselves.
                It allways bugs me that the critics say that there is no clinical studies to prove that it works when quite clearly DR Brian Richards acommplished this some time ago. From what i gather Permenda ltd the organisation behind the programme Penishealth are undergoing clinical trial right now so it will be interesting to see the outcome of this.
                Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Viper, I am mixed on whether to be excited or not care about the Penishealth study. The reason is that many industry funded studies are garbage due to self interest. Look at many of the extender studies that some companies derive their claims from and compare them to the extender studies conducted independently. There are significant differences in length findings and the fact that no girth gains were found in the independent studies, but there were significant girth gains found in the industry funded studies should ring some alarm bells.

Comment

Well, just read the results and methodology of the Penishealth "study". No need to get excited, the brief reads like an advertisement. No attending physician mentioned, subjects were self measured, conducted online, and the gains reported average bigger than most of the big gainers of the forum who PE'ed for years. Example one guy claims 2.5 inch girth increase. In addition, the study included several minors (below 18), but of course I'm sure they got parental consent...

In short, its bunk... Here's the link: Study with penis exercises plus pills

Comment

Bleh... nice to know that though.
                      They make you pay to learn the exercises by the way.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread. To answer the thread posters question, its because there are few legit studies that provide evidence for non-surgical penis enlargement. For example, a pumping study was conducted on the sole basis of examining the pumps efficacy for permanent penis enlargement and based on its protocol it did not work. Another study using the pump in an attempt to straighten a penile curvature did find significant increase in length .5 cm and no significant increase in girth using a more rigorous protocol.

Comment

For what's worth, I'm a medical doctor and I can confirm PE works. Now, would I ever recommend PE to patient of mine? Absolutely not! With everything that can go wrong it'd be irresponsible to do so, not to mention a liability. As several others have mentioned, in order for manual PE to be recognized as a mean to safely and effectively enlarge one's penis it would have to be verified through exhaustive research that "no one" is willing to fund. The bottom line is that the medical community/industry is simply not interested in demystifying PE. I, however, am very much interested and have been using my penis as guinea pig in what I like to call "my little science project." The best of luck to you, OP! Just make sure to be very careful... and very patient.
                          Starting stats (Jun 21, 2010):
                          BPEL - 7.31", BPFSL - 7.25", MSEG - 5.50"

Most recent positive update (Mar 21, 2011):
                          BPEL - 8.18" (+.87"), NBPEL - 7.56", BPFSL - 8.31" (+1.06"), MSEG - 5.69" (+.19" )

Goal:
                          NBPEL - 8.50", MSEG - 6.00"

Comment

And to add to all this.. I am a scientist... have my masters in metabolism/physiology/endocrin function... studying for my PhD with the intent on going to medical school eventually... after reading the literature... within the last 3 years there are studies from italy and the UK I believe that confirm that total time spent in elongation/stretching resulted in statistical significance in increases in penile length. although the changes in penile length weren't THAT much, the total time spent in stretching was not nearly as long (pun intended lol) as the anecdotal (such as myself) that spend countless hours stretching, jelqing, hanging, etc...

I didn't believe PE until I read these few studies from europe urologists... being a man of science myself. The concept of stretching the penis seemed firmly unreasonable!... but I had nothing to lose except time.. which was being spent doing nothing anyways (at the time I began)...

7 months I went from 5.6" to 6.5".... yeah, really. Pics in my log. Took (lost interest and time b/c my gains slowed) 3 months off... and now I'm PEing. Within a week of PEing my EQ is getting back up there... my flaccid is plump and hanging again (as it was not what it was WHEN I was PEing)... and I measured tonight (no PE last night) and did a light routine this evening w/ some stretching and a few horse squeezes... and fowfers... my BPEL is above 7.2" but a drop below 7.25"

I'm hoping to hit 7.5" BPEL in a month or 2... and maybe I'll be lucky enough to go from 6.5"/6.6" to 6.9" / 6.10"... or even 7"!!!

I'm being positive.

Thanks for listening.

good luck!
                            A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                            NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                            GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

I'm glad pe is underground if everyone knew about this having a big dick wouldent be anything special. It's pretty much occult knowledge and I think it should stay that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X