- 11-07-2010 #1
I am looking for someone, preferably in the UK (purely for time zone reasons) who is as serious about PE as I am. I think it would be great to keep in touch and motivate each other. I have a few friends on this forum who I talk to regularly and the more the merrier.
Keeping in touch with other people on a regular basis to talk about PEing experience can be very motivating and ultimately can only be good for our PE aspirations.
Reply here or PM me.
Last edited by Big Tom; 11-07-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added bracketted comment
- 11-07-2010 #2
Motivation is def a HUGE factor throughout your PE journey and trust me you will need it no matter what stage your in! Glad to see your making friendships here, great community to be a part of! There are no shortage of people who can keep you going and answer all your questions, feel free to drop me a line sometime!I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!
- 11-07-2010 #3
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
I totally agree with you, Big Tom. I am not from the UK, though. I would really love to have someone that has the same problem as me (penis curvature), for us to motivate each other. I am doing PE for that reason.
- 11-07-2010 #4
Which way does your penis curve?? Have you had any luck correcting or did you just begin PE?I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!
- By SuperSize in forum Success ForumReplies: 53Last Post: 04-16-2010, 04:05 PM
- By Waylander in forum The GymReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2010, 01:23 PM
- By thelearner in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 19Last Post: 03-13-2010, 03:44 AM
- By lifeisgood in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:23 PM
- By d0doubleg in forum Progress ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 12-02-2009, 08:25 PM