Can PE make me smaller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can PE make me smaller?

I found this site a few nights ago and it's very interesting. Regardless of my size I still feel like I would enjoy a larger Penis. The joys of having one while with a woman is out of this world. Right now my NBPEL is around 7.3. It does vary but it is always over 7. My EG is between 7 and 7.5 sometimes a little larger or smaller just depending on the day and arousal(at base). My EQ is 9-10. As my name implies I am going for 3 more inches in length. It would be awesome to gain a little in girth too but not necessary. What I am afraid of is opposite effects of these excersises. Is this a possibility? I do not want to do these excersises assuming them I am doing them correct and then perhaps get smaller. Also wouldn't want to damage my EQ. I know you have to take it slow and steady and not over work the muscles. Otherwise, is there any bad outcome?

Thanks. 3more

Originally posted by 3more View Post
    I found this site a few nights ago and it's very interesting. Regardless of my size I still feel like I would enjoy a larger Penis. The joys of having one while with a woman is out of this world. Right now my NBPEL is around 7.3. It does vary but it is always over 7. My EG is between 7 and 7.5 sometimes a little larger or smaller just depending on the day and arousal(at base). My EQ is 9-10. As my name implies I am going for 3 more inches in length. It would be awesome to gain a little in girth too but not necessary. What I am afraid of is opposite effects of these excersises. Is this a possibility? I do not want to do these excersises assuming them I am doing them correct and then perhaps get smaller. Also wouldn't want to damage my EQ. I know you have to take it slow and steady and not over work the muscles. Otherwise, is there any bad outcome?

Thanks. 3more
    dude enough with the girth. You already have what is too much for a majority of women. You need to learn to control yourself. You are huge dude

Comment

the only way I know that PE could make your unit smaller is if you injure yourself or constantly overdo it

Comment

starting Eg 7-7.5? Really?
        You will need to post pics otherwise i'm calling BS

Comment

yeah thats one FAT dick

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Comment

I havent ever heard of long term PEing where there was a reduced size. Temporarily you can lose size due to turtling but long term I havent ever heard anything on. And 7+ girth is HUGE. That is like slightly bigger than my wrists, and I pretty big boned. You will be lucky to even get that inside of a woman let alone doing anything with it. I would say the only PE work you should be doing is for stamina/EQ not size gains. If you are 7.5 nbpel, and truly over 7 in girth, you are fine where you are. Anything more is just going to ruin everything.

Comment

3more, honestly I think you should not PE. You do not need it. You could injure yourself, or cause it to curve if done wrong. There are too many risks. Some people really need PEing, to enhance their members. Also, some others need it to straighten a curve (that is why I am doing it). You are fine where you are, if you still want to go with it. You can choose a safer route. Penis extenders should work for you without taking huge risks. It is my last resort to straightening my penis too, if PEing does not work. Good luck on whatever you decide.

Comment

I havent ever heard of long term PEing where there was a reduced size. Temporarily you can lose size due to turtling but long term I havent ever heard anything on. And 7+ girth is HUGE. That is like slightly bigger than my wrists, and I pretty big boned. You will be lucky to even get that inside of a woman let alone doing anything with it. I would say the only PE work you should be doing is for stamina/EQ not size gains. If you are 7.5 nbpel, and truly over 7 in girth, you are fine where you are. Anything more is just going to ruin everything.
                  3more, honestly I think you should not PE. You do not need it. You could injure yourself, or cause it to curve if done wrong. There are too many risks. Some people really need PEing, to enhance their members. Also, some others need it to straighten a curve (that is why I am doing it). You are fine where you are, if you still want to go with it. You can choose a safer route. Penis extenders should work for you without taking huge risks. It is my last resort to straightening my penis too, if PEing does not work. Good luck on whatever you decide.
                  Thank you both for your honest opinions and concerns. *thumbs up* Good luck to both of you in your PE goals.
                  UYN
                  Last edited by UYN; 11-13-2010, 07:06 AM. Reason: fix the quoting sign

Comment

Y0ur Blessed Br0!, can y0u share y0ur r0utine t0 me please?

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo3173 View Post
                      Y0ur Blessed Br0!, can y0u share y0ur r0utine t0 me please?
                      Grammar please. Welcome 3more, I agree with this guys. 7" is a lot, I think you are in the 1% percentile, or even higher up. Most guys with huge EG have 6.5, rarely have people started PE with 7". How have your experiences with sex been considering your girth?

-UYN-
                      19/04/2011
                      FG: 4.25" +0.45
                      FL: 5.19" +0.69
                      EG: 4.75" +0.45
                      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

thanks, I haven't started to PE yet, it's just interesting.

Intercourse is great, I've only had it with one person(my wife) for the last 3.5 yrs. Before that I was with a few women who performed oral on me and non of them had a problem with taking the entire thing, however it was a good 7 yrs ago and I am a late bloomer, so I'm sure that my penis wasn't that wide back then...it still had the length though. They were all bigger women, not sure if that made a difference.

Oral now is very rough. Wife can only get a little past the head and then she scrapes...so that doesn't usually last long. Intercourse can still be painful for her after this long which is surprising. We have had tons of sex and she still gets sore. But I have been looking at it for yrs now, it isn't big to me, it just looks normal. It's all relative ain't it?

Thanks.

Comment

I am wondering about the topic of getting smaller as well. Sometimes I look at my penis and wonder if I've lost length. I admit, I might be too rough at times, and sometimes my PE sessions are sporadic. But what are some ways one can possibly lose size? Not jelqing enough? Stretching too much? There have to be some ways in which one can lose size. Please share so that I can avoid!

Comment

Originally posted by jetsetter439 View Post
                            I am wondering about the topic of getting smaller as well. Sometimes I look at my penis and wonder if I've lost length. I admit, I might be too rough at times, and sometimes my PE sessions are sporadic. But what are some ways one can possibly lose size? Not jelqing enough? Stretching too much? There have to be some ways in which one can lose size. Please share so that I can avoid!
                            After a certain age say after 30 ejacualtion is important, because if you don't ejaculate enough during the week you can lose size.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

You are blessed indeed!! I wonder what could lead you to this site. (I got here by searching "penis enlargement" in google )
                              AP90 member.

Comment

Working...
                              X