Guys, run. RUN AWAY FROM antideppressant or anxiety meds. They can diminish your libido to nothing, obviously WHILE on them, but can cause your libido to remain permanently damaged, or take years to come back. I'm tapering off them now. And I expect for at least an extra year living with sexual dysfunction. This sexualy dysfunction has brought me, hard flaccids, anorgasmia, a bit of turtling, cold penis head, crappy, weak erections, a chronically irritated tunica.

Now, there is a gy from the UK on youtube that made a video. He has had these problems for over 12 years after stopping antideppressants. They persist. I have taken so mny herbs as well, to no avail.

Do you have any idea what else this does? Well let me tell you. All of these side effects put together = a pretty much impossibility in regards to being ABLE to PE effectively.

With a firm flaccid, the tisues are drained of blood. With a tough tunica, you cannot deform it. This is the perfect recipe for NOT being able to have an effective PE journey.

I warn all of you. Stop taking antideppresants. I am pretty convinced that I have a huge chance of my sexual function ever coming back. This is extremely frightening. I hop one day I can look back on this, and tell myself how lucky I was to escape the harsh reality of PSSD. Because you know what, without sexual function, the joy of life is honestly cut in half.

Beware everyone. Beware