Thread: Width not Girth?
- 11-13-2010 #1
ive been doing exercises for 6 months with some small gains but exellent all round improvement especially EQ....Ive been noticing my penis looks so much wider from the top but there is no increase in girth measurement whatsoever.....so my question is obout diameter not overall girth....can you get wider,like change the shape of it or is this just EQ I have gained?
- 11-14-2010 #2
You should try working out your CS, I think v-jelq will help
FG: 4.25" +0.45
FL: 5.19" +0.69
EG: 4.75" +0.45
BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
- 11-14-2010 #3
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
I have never felt V's did much for my CS. It is hard enough to squeeze the CC's when doing V's, let alone do much to the CS. Regular jelqing, and especially UJ's hit the CS dead on and with full force as long as your fingers are riding up the CS as you jelq. Just my opinion, and as we know, everyone has one!!
- By Radiohead in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 180Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 01:31 PM
- By saiyan22 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 45Last Post: 06-17-2012, 09:15 PM
- By Cult in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2011, 09:24 AM
- By Cult in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 05-28-2011, 06:33 PM
- By fendool in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2008, 10:44 AM