I just responded to a post about losing your gains. For myself I took a 5 year layoff from PE (personal life issues got in the way) and definitely lose the gains from 8 months of effort. So I was wondering what other people were thinking they would do when they reach their goal?

As a form of discussion I was thinking that if we look at PE as any form of exercise it would seem that we need to do some type of maintenance with priorities in:
1) General health ... like kegels or other exercises that support good blood flow
2) Flexibility ... stretching to keep ligaments at there current size
3) Volume ... stressing type exercise that support maintaining girth and overall volume.

For myself I have a long way to go before I would be to this point, but some members here started with good size when they started and may have reached a practical limit. I know, I know we all want more, but that is just our insecurity speaking. But at some point we could grow to meet the comfortable limit of our partner. Personally, my wife and I enjoy the feel of my being able to fully penetrate and I don't want to get so big I have to stop before being fully in. So be it 6x4, 7x5, 8x6 as our goal, at some point we hopefully can all get there. I don't know about all of you but that is going to be some fun day! So who would want to lose that?

So what thoughts are there about a low intensity, easy warmup, quick or convenient routine(s) that can be performed all at once or broken up throughout the day?