- 11-15-2010 #21
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
No, I've never touched testosterone, HGH, steroids or any of those substances. Although i do work out, I've never been into bodybuilding.
I don't think i have elevated levels of HGH, because i don't have the other symptoms such as oversized hands, feet and jaw. In fact, I'm actually fairly slightly built, with delicate wrist and ankle bones. I'm not a big guy generally - I'm only about 5'8" tall and my physique is not big either, a bit like that of a light middleweight boxer.
- 11-15-2010 #22
My last blood and urine test for growth hormone was really high, I'm having it retested tomorrow in fact. Part of me thinks it would be cool if it's still high, but I don't want to risk looking like this I'm 21 so maybe it will come down naturally if it's too high.
As for penis growth, after this thread I'm still hopeful. I can't remember being less than 6", I must have first measured aged 11 abouts and remained there up until a couple of years ago. Still haven't got official measurements but the last measure was above 6.5"... Hope I wasn't just being optimistic!
- By Radiohead in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-27-2011, 03:02 AM
- By mrblack09 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 06-27-2011, 08:23 PM
- By ajmarket in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 10-16-2009, 07:54 PM
- By brian422922 in forum Progress ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2008, 05:13 PM
- By slanker in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2008, 02:41 PM