active sex life plus pe? possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• active sex life plus pe? possible

Just curious if a lot of you are able to have an active sex life...like 3-4x per week while continously doing pe exercises.

What id your a beginner or starting back up from a long layoff?

I have been on the 5gs for 2 weeks now and got aa wonderful bj last night. Was diamond hard and quite thick too just concerned how i would perform on a system of jelqs, kegals, etc... plus sex.

Thoughts?

Yes, PE is completely compatible with an active sex life (though when you're married and have kids like I do, 4 times a week sounds sometimes like a sweet souvenir ).
    Remember that you're doing PE to improve your sex life and that it shouldn't be an obstacle to sex. So whenever you have to choose, it's always better to have sex than to do PE... Keep also in mind that your EQ might not be optimal after a PE session so maybe it's better to wait a bit before having sex (just an advice for better quality sex ).
    Be sure too watch your PIs because you might fall into overtraining when mixing a lot of sex with PE.
    Enjoy!
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Choose the sex life! ( and you can still do pe!)
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have been able to maintain my PE at a 2 on / 1 off consistency and I have sex an average of 30 times per month, plus about 10-12 BJ's. So believe me, its a very, very busy schedule but it can be done. I've found that after a PE session I need at least 2-3 hours to have decent EQ.
        8-1-10 11-1-11
        BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
        BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
        MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
        NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
        BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

This is some good info guys.
          +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
          +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Been maintaining an active sex life and continuing PE with no problems. In fact I think the PE has made my sex life better. My erections are better and my dick is still getting bigger.

Also, I've been able to enjoy sex for longer and the feelings are more intense. I attribute this to reverse kegels and better relaxation.

Comment

Same, i do my pe on lunch mon-fri and usually rest of jelq on the weekends if there is time. Weekends are usually sex fests for us as we work mon-fri

Comment

A bit tougher for me at 34. After a few sets of hanging and follow up jelqs for 15 minutes, the little guy is pretty tuckered out, especially if I do any edging. I will cut back a set of hanging, jelq for 5 to 10, and cut out the edging if I want to have sex with the wife. If we have a date or a club event, I will not do any PE at all that day. I may need him up 2 or 3 times.
                Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
                Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
                Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
                If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

It certainly isn't the PE that gets in the way - it's our wacky sxhedules! LOL

But I think am active sex life is a great benefit to PE. When our schedules are synced, my gf and I have sex about an average of 5-6 times a week (and that doesn't include the morning/evening double-headers!)
                  GTO
                  Retired Moderator
                  PEGym Editor
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by GTO; 11-15-2010, 03:39 PM.
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by bobberick View Post
                    I have been able to maintain my PE at a 2 on / 1 off consistency and I have sex an average of 30 times per month, plus about 10-12 BJ's. So believe me, its a very, very busy schedule but it can be done. I've found that after a PE session I need at least 2-3 hours to have decent EQ.
                    holy shit...your a gdamn machine.

2 on / 1 off? you mean 2 days, 1 off?

@normalguy - yep, kid in my house too...3-4x isn't reality for me..just throwing it out there for example purposes.

Comment

gdamn..how do some of you guys bang so damn much. jesus.

I envy you.

I guess I should ask..how many of you are newbies? Even under JP's 90 day routine...it would be easy to "overdue" it and do PE and sex in the same day.

Comment

Working...
                      X