Thread: Measure BPEL Correctly.
- 11-13-2012 #21
Because if you measure from the side you are still pressing to the pubic bone so i dont understand (same as the above post) where does extra length come from.
- 11-13-2012 #22
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
Your pubic bone isn't flat in-line with your body. That's why. Some part of the bone is more shallow, which would make the side measurement shorter cause it depends on the shallow part of your pubic bone. Measuring the ruler flat would let you place the ruler in the deepest groove in the bone, giving you more length.Did PE for 3 months in September 2012.
Starting up PE again on May 28th 2014, as well as going to the gym
MSEG: 5.375" ->5.5"
Weight: 170 lbs -> 180 lbs
A year from now you will wish you had started today.
- 11-14-2012 #23
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- 11-15-2012 #24
So many opinions that im confused right now... Mabe someone draw a picture how to mesure.Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
- By Danner in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2013, 06:00 AM
- By Trippy Dippy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-08-2010, 04:31 PM
- By Danner in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:39 PM
- By dluxe in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2009, 02:27 PM
- By ajmarket in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2009, 07:41 AM