Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measure BPEL Correctly.

Could somebody sticky this?

I have been PEing now for almost a year. 10 and a half months. And for that entire time, I have been measuring my BPEL wrong. I think that there should be some direct clarity on this...or am I just way out of the loop?

Listen, the whole point of BPEL is to have a consistent measurement because your EL can vary. So I suppose it doesn't really matter if you are measuring it wrong, so long as you are measuring it "wrong" every time the same way. However, for the sake of getting everybody on the same page, I would like to draw your attention to "Gandalf's" post #44 of this thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-forum/14685-present-bpel-poll-5.html

Yeah, so, I measured correctly and it turns out I'm actually losing about 3/8 of an inch from my incorrect. Sweet. I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the forum because I am not sure if others are making this same mistake as me. I may not be a "veteran" quite yet but I think I know the ins and outs pretty well - and yet I was making this rookie mistake.

-Skep

personally i measure off to the side and to the bone as when i press on the top it makes me it hurts a bit and makes my erection get smaller. I still use above the penis as my official measurements but i measure off to the side for an accurate measure as it doesn't tug the skin as much

Comment

Seems weird to measure how he is in the picture.

Why would the second way pictured be incorrect?
      Size Gained As Of Dec 16
      BPEL: .5"
      EG: .25"

Future Success Story

Comment

Originally posted by LilSlugger View Post
        Seems weird to measure how he is in the picture.

Why would the second way pictured be incorrect?
        My thoughts exactly - however it does make sense. The second way enables you to jam the ruler improperly into your pouch and gain some length that truly isn't there. The same cannot be said the other way...

Fuck it, though. Just means a bit more work and a bit more length en route to 8x6.

Comment

I cannot see the pics but if I measure on top of the shaft I'm about 8" and on the side I'm about 8 1/2 -3/4" and it feels much more natural

Comment

his link did not work for me. I went to the poll category and to the thread he tried to link and viewed the picture there on page 5.
            Size Gained As Of Dec 16

Future Success Story

Comment

According to this pegym.com article , his "correct" way is not the way suggested.
              Size Gained As Of Dec 16

Future Success Story

Comment

i have never heard of his 'correct' method.
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

When did this become other than simple?

There is 1 way for BPEL & 1 way for NBPEL, but that is it.
                  Vulcan
                  7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                  5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I measure the way the article Slugger posted shows. except I use a wooden dowel instead of a ruler(JP's method).

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                      When did this become other than simple?

There is 1 way for BPEL & 1 way for NBPEL, but that is it.

Err...and which way is it for BPEL?

Comment

Personsally I measure more from the side at about the 2 or 10 o'clock position. I understand where he gets measuring from the top. The medical surveys take their readings that way. But then again they typical come up with the average penis being about 5.5" (ranges from 5.1 to 5.9 depending on the study). Also I have seen descriptions of surveys where they would appear to be calculation more of a NBPEL.

But for myself my mons pubis is so thick that even trying to press to the pelvic bone, I would currently not get the same measurement if I lost 50#. At least where I am measuring from I get around some of that fat and can measure to what I believe you thin guys would get measuring the same way.

Through self examination, I can feel that for me at least, the moderate press side position and a "bore in until I break something" top position press would measure about the same. But i don't want to have to explain to my wife why I have all the bruises above my dick.

BTW, when my wife sits on me, she is getting to the same position that I am measuring from. So isn't that what I am really after? She knows that she is getting more than this past summer.
                        9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Comment

Well I mean what good is a BPEL poll if we are all measuring different things?

Comment

Looks like someone is going to have to post a video with step by step instructions on how to measure your dick.

We just make everything complicated on this site.
                            Size Gained As Of Dec 16

Future Success Story

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                              Well I mean what good is a BPEL poll if we are all measuring different things?
                              good point.It should not be trusted imo

Comment

Working...
                              X