Stretching. Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching. Problem?

Hey guys, whenever I read about stretches, it usually says to grip just behind the glans and to pull. But I don't really understand how this works. I'm uncut, and when pull back my skin and grab behind the head, there is no way I'd be able to grip hard enough, without hurting my penis, to stretch it. It is a very sensitive area, obviously, and even when gripping lightly, it causes quite a bit of pain.
    April, 2010:
    BPEL: 6.25"/MEG: 4.79"

Currently:
    BPEL: 6.75"/MEG: 5.00"

Goal:
    BPEL: 7.75"
    MEG: 5.75"

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
    -Robert Collier

dont grab the head directly.. i made this mistake first going... grip over the skin

Comment

I am uncut...I "have" to grab the glands..the ridge makes a natural grip point...my foreskin "rolls" not allowing me good traction.

Comment

I'm uncut too and retract the foreskin, then grab just under the glans, but I use baby powder. It helps and allow you a good grip without "squeezing too hard". Try it and you'll see. It definitely shouldn't hurt: what you aim too is feel a good stretch in your inner penis, not trying to take the whole thing off!
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I have problems gripping over the skin because my skin also rolls. And my glans is really soft and sensitive. When I grip behind it, just the force of stretching and pulling on the glans causes quite a bit of pain.
          April, 2010:

Currently:

Goal:

-Robert Collier

Comment

I'm no expert on this because I just started, but I've read posts about people using rubber gloves to get a better grip during stretching. I recently gave myself a minor injury which I'm convinced came from the usually recommended 'just below the glands' position. When I try stretching again I plan to move my grip further down the shaft. Possibly as far as half way.

Comment

Hmmm.. I mean, it's difficult to tell whether or not I'm stretching my foreskin, or my penis, or both.
              April, 2010:

Currently:

Goal:

-Robert Collier

Comment

I have a natural penis as well and I leave my for skin rolled up. I hold close to the glands but not right up against them. A lot of the time I use a full palm grip so as to distribute the pressure across a greater surface area. Also, I am always focused on stretching the inner penis tissues.
                ForHerAndI

August, 2010: NBPEL 6" , EG 4.25"
                October, 2010: NBPEL 6.5" , EG 4.5"

Short-term Goal: NBPEL 7" , EG 5"
                Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.5" , EG 6"

Because I want it and she deserves it.

Comment

Working...
                X