Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to use a "heat rub" such as Bengay for the heated warm-up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to use a "heat rub" such as Bengay for the heated warm-up?

Hey people.

I was wondering if it was OK to use a heat rub such as Bengay for the warm-up before jelqing. The largest problem I have is that I can not warm up discreetly, and this would help a lot.

Thanks in advance.

I think if you get some of that stuff on your glans, you will be in for a somewhat exhilarating experience.

Comment

Ha Ha Ha Haaaaa, your joking right ????

Comment

You can do it once and then you'll know why you'll never do it again! Do you like living on the edge? Make sure you have a shower around if you do!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

man that stuff burns your arm, never mind your bloody cock!!! AAAAHHH ITS LIKE A FOOKIN LIGHTSABER!!!

Comment

Did it once before a game. Outcome?
            Everybody laugh at me, you can't imagine the pain..
            Log
            Measurements (Current):
            BPEL: 7.25"
            HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Keep that stuff FAR away from your cock. That's not even funny....belive me.
              STATS:
              Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
              BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
              :rolleyes:

Comment

After you're done with the shaft make sure you get your balls as well... Try that experience..
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

It sounds as if a number of us have experience with doing dumb stuff.

Comment

be sure not to touch your eyes -- icyhot or bengay in the eyes is an unpleasant experience. even more than rubbing it on your unit.
                    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I once new this aid who was caring for an elderly woman with hemorrhoids he read the analgesic balm and thought it belonged on the anus! By golly you should have heard this woman shriek. Rather humorous once it was said and done.
                      NoseyBailey:rolleyes:

Comment

lol just lol I'm pretty sure if you read the warning label it says you can put the cream every BUT you face and dick. They say that for a reason.

Comment

catching your cock in your zipper feels better than that stuff ....
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Don't. Do. It.

I once got Deep Heat on my ballsack by accident, and it was like it was being scorched with a blowtorch and attacked by a swarm of bees at the same time.

If you try it yourself, i fucking guarantee you will never do it again. You won't even want to stand next to the stuff when you're in the pharmacy.
                            Tylerdurden46
                            Banned
                            Last edited by Tylerdurden46; 11-16-2010, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noseybailey View Post
                              I once new this aid who was caring for an elderly woman with hemorrhoids he read the analgesic balm and thought it belonged on the anus! By golly you should have heard this woman shriek. Rather humorous once it was said and done.

You remind me of the time my old man reached for the preparation H and got the Ben Gay instead. He was hopping around the house like a mexican jumping bean. I suggested he try going out in the cold Northern Michigan night and sit in the snow for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X