Question about losing EQ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about losing EQ.

When you start losing EQ, does this mean that your getting gains because your penis is exhausted ?

Because what I have noticed after I took a break. A week later, I had gained this huge ass boner one time in the morning in which I had to measure. it was the biggest one I had so far, that was after like 3-5 day, after I had taken a break.
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

In a short term period, losing EQ always mean that you are overtraining your penis and should get some rest, it is a negative PIs. Remember that rest is very important: if you don't take rest, you won't give your penis a chance to heal and it is during rest days that your penis grows. In your penis, I think that the growth is linked to the fact that you gave enough rest to your penis but would certainly not consider losing EQ as a positive PI as you suggest...
    In a long term period, when you gained a lot, some think that losing EQ means that your tunica grew more than your smooth muscle (TGC theory: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html) and that you should try to increase your smooth muscle...
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Normal guy is right ! there is nothing good about losing EQ, this is the #1 negative PI. Take some rest buddy !
      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
      X