Thread: Question about losing EQ.
- 11-16-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
When you start losing EQ, does this mean that your getting gains because your penis is exhausted ?
Because what I have noticed after I took a break. A week later, I had gained this huge ass boner one time in the morning in which I had to measure. it was the biggest one I had so far, that was after like 3-5 day, after I had taken a break.
- 11-16-2010 #2
In a short term period, losing EQ always mean that you are overtraining your penis and should get some rest, it is a negative PIs. Remember that rest is very important: if you don't take rest, you won't give your penis a chance to heal and it is during rest days that your penis grows. In your penis, I think that the growth is linked to the fact that you gave enough rest to your penis but would certainly not consider losing EQ as a positive PI as you suggest...
In a long term period, when you gained a lot, some think that losing EQ means that your tunica grew more than your smooth muscle (TGC theory: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html) and that you should try to increase your smooth muscle...
- 11-16-2010 #3
Normal guy is right ! there is nothing good about losing EQ, this is the #1 negative PI. Take some rest buddy !
- By newhunter in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2010, 09:08 PM
- By colonelgraff in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2010, 06:53 PM
- By Nestie in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 03:04 AM
- By Aya in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-23-2009, 12:04 PM
- By Strive4Health in forum The GymReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2009, 12:09 AM