Thread: 'impossible' to stretch tunica?
- 11-16-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
There is a guy on this thread over at Thunder's who claims that it is impossible to stretch the tunica due to certain biological factors. A few have called him a troll but his theory seems at least remotely plausible.
What do you guys think?
- 11-16-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
The tunica is connective tissue, akin to tendons, ligaments, joint capsules and fascia. These structures are difficult to stretch, but can be remodeled over time.
The poster in that thread was FOS, utilizing terms such as "epidural" which have no application to the penis, clearly indicating that he didn't know what the hell he was talking about.
- 11-16-2010 #3
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
Thanks Redbear. I am interested in stretching the tunica since it appears to be my current limiting factor. Any recommended exercises?
- 11-16-2010 #4I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!
- 11-17-2010 #5
@jetsetter A quick tip for you about Thunders. If Thunder bans a member that is making certain claims aka tomswilski (the person your refering too) wow great im stuck on bold now....
Anyways tomswilski is full of shit and that is why he was banned.
- 11-17-2010 #6
Although I'm no expert or doctor, from what I have read it sure sounds like the tunica can be stretched. But to get the greatest benefit I do expect a person would need more than weighs. The reason is that the fibers in the tunica run in all different directions. Its a good thing or else a long penis could curve in all different directions.
Since I am on testostrone replacement for hypogonadism, I am expecting I will see some decent growth in the corpus tissue. So I have been incorporating into most my exercises some type of stretch for the tunica. Currently I do 5 different exercises in my routine and I've tried to adapt them a bit for that stretch.
1) I start with rotating stretches and as I do the stretch, I add a bit of twist. With that I notice some tightness about half way in the shaft as well as the normal stretch at the base.
2) Next I do flaccid bends. This really focus on a stretch in the middle of the shaft tunica.
3) Next, Bundled Stretches. I currently am rotating about 180 degrees but when I then pull, I feel in along thr entire shaft , internally and externally.
4) Wet Jelqs. I rotate my hand as I move up the shaft, do a firmer pinch right behind the head and then a slight release as i finish across the head.
5) Uli Squeezes. Really don't do much out of norm except toward the end of my hold i slide up the shaft a bit and slightly rotate trying to create a bit more pressure. I feel the squeezes are already doing an expansion stretch on the tunica that is greater than what I naturally get from my normal erection.
I may be all wet in what I am trying to do, but that is my approach.9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)
- By remek in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 50Last Post: 02-20-2013, 04:18 PM
- By kingpole in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 03-01-2012, 05:55 PM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2011, 11:09 PM
- By carlover in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2010, 05:54 PM
- By Gator in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2009, 12:24 AM