Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do girls easily adjust?

Hi everyone. Former lurker here

I have quite a bit of experience with PE and various devices, but have had a lot of time off. I'm just getting back into it and decided to go back to the basics, only jelqing for now. Well It has only been 4 days and the results have been really good. Bigger flacid and harder erections. I think the time off really did me good and it feels like I'm a "newbie" again, I think gains could come quickly.

Anyway, back to the question in topic. I was making love to my long term girlfriend this morning and she said something which made me somewhat pleased but more worried.

"It hurts a bit" then "has it got bigger?".

I have told her about PE in the past but didn't feel like admitting I had started it up again. I just commented that maybe it was because we hadn't had sex in a while, about 2 weeks. So as you can imagine it was nice to here PE was having a positive affect on my manhood, but devastating to here that I was hurting her already!

I don't want to have to give up PE so early. I'm really hoping she would be able to adjust, what do you guys think? I'm not that big at all, around 6.3", and it's not like she's very petite or anything, she's about 5'6" tall.

Sorry for long post.

Height has no real coralation to vaginal depth.
    Some 5.0 girls can take a 10 incher.
    Some 6.0 girls cant take a 8 incher.

If it were me, I would hold off in getting bigger.
    Just make sure she is verry aroused before insertion to ensure the cervex moves all the way back.

The bigger you get, the more important foreplay is.

Comment

Yep more foreplay for sure, my gf can take my new size although I have definitely stretched her cooch out some. She likes it and finds
      It more pleasurable just go slow before you go savage on her insides lol

Comment

You had some good advices here. Foreplay definitely does the trick. If not use some lube in addition and everything should be fine...
        zenjamin is right: there's no correlation between height and vagina depth no more that correlation between height and penis size. Vagina depth varies according to arrousal so make sure that she's so horny that she can't wait for you to put your penis in... However, I doubt that any woman can completely take a 10 incher...
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

It depends on the woman. I have heard a lot of guys claim that there female partners "adapted" to their large size over time.

I had a couple of partners years ago for whom I was a bit bigger than ideal. I had to be mindful much of the time not to get too carried away and box their cervix, and/or they would have some soreness after prolonged intercourse. I was with both of them for 6+ months and that didn't change over the course of our relationships.

That also begs the question if a woman does have the ability to "adapt", is she going to want to stick around to do so? It no doubt depends on how she feels about you, as well as the level of discomfort that she experiences and whether she is having more serious issues, like frequent urinary tract infections or bleeding.

One thing is certain: I have heard many more women complain about guys being "too big" than I have heard men complain about being too big.

Comment

Well, for women it is all about the sex and the pleasure.
            For men, it is often more about ego.

Comment

Thanks everyone that's really useful. There is usually quite a lot of foreplay but I'll go slower next time.
              I didn't know about there being no correlation with size of vagina and body, so thanks for that!

If it doesn't seem like she's going to get used to it I will just have to swallow my pride and stop doing PE

Comment

Originally posted by growinglad View Post
                Thanks everyone that's really useful. There is usually quite a lot of foreplay but I'll go slower next time.
                I didn't know about there being no correlation with size of vagina and body, so thanks for that!

If it doesn't seem like she's going to get used to it I will just have to swallow my pride and stop doing PE
                If she is not used to it, then you are probably BIG enough
                AP90 member.

Comment

It does make me wonder about her ex's size lol. I always imagined that were bigger but now I'm not sure... scared to ask!

Comment

We should send a link to this thread for those guys who desire a really huge penis, it may be an eyeopener for them. Its a thought worth having for any guy who is indicisive about what size to aim for. It is possible that big can become too big but i dont think half the guys here realise that.
                    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Well, I think part of the problem is that there are women who really can accommodate pretty huge sizes, and guys who are really large often chime in and state that they have "no problems". You will always get the rather irrelevant reference to women being able to pass term infants through the vaginal canal, or being able to accept a fist up their nookie.

Sometimes a guy will state that he has had sex with over 50 women (or pick a number) and has never had any problems. My thoughts are always that if a guy has had a lot of sex partners, a lot of them probably didn't stick around too long. Maybe the guy didn't have any trouble, but some of the women did.

Maybe I have led a sheltered life, but I have not encountered a lot of women who think it is great fun to get a fist up the coochie on a regular basis. I do have reason to believe that there are quite a few women who are curious as to what sex with a fairly large penis feels like, and a good number may act to satisfy that curiosity at least once in their lifetime. But I think that a good percentage of them decide that having sex with an enormous cock day in and day out is impractical, at best.

Fortunately, for guys who are really big, there are women who can handle them and are pleased to do so. But I think it would suck to be in love with a girl and find out that you are just too big for her to comfortably accommodate.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
                        zenjamin is right: there's no correlation between height and vagina depth no more that correlation between height and penis size.
                        According to http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer_100/102_love_answers.html

Height appears to be related to overall penis size and has been associated in at least four studies. Weight, on the other hand, has been associated with penis size in some studies, but not as consistently as height. Generally speaking, body size is somewhat related to penis size, but the relationship is complex and not directly proportional.

What about hand and foot size? Not to dishearten those with size-12 Jordans, but the most recent study on foot size and penis length did not find a link.

It is only logical, people are made proportinal. A tall person, generally speaking, has longer arms, longer fingers, longer legs, larger chest and so on, and has, as at least four studies has proven, at average a larger penis. I would assume the same is true for vaginal depth but I have never looked in to finding any studies about it. It is definitely so according to anecdotal evidence (which means very little, however).

Comment

I think this makes for a concrete verdict that there is not a size that will satisfy all women, though there are plenty of guys debating against this and are trying to workout this illusive size e.g 8"x6". Perhaps these guys already have a decent size penis but because they have failed to satisfy a certain individual they begin to question their size without considering their love making skills.
                          I also would be gutted if i was to meet someone i adored only for her to tell me that i was too big for her to have comfortable sex.

Comment

Originally posted by first View Post
                            According to http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer_100/102_love_answers.html

Height appears to be related to overall penis size and has been associated in at least four studies. Weight, on the other hand, has been associated with penis size in some studies, but not as consistently as height. Generally speaking, body size is somewhat related to penis size, but the relationship is complex and not directly proportional.

What about hand and foot size? Not to dishearten those with size-12 Jordans, but the most recent study on foot size and penis length did not find a link.

It is only logical, people are made proportinal. A tall person, generally speaking, has longer arms, longer fingers, longer legs, larger chest and so on, and has, as at least four studies has proven, at average a larger penis. I would assume the same is true for vaginal depth but I have never looked in to finding any studies about it. It is definitely so according to anecdotal evidence (which means very little, however).
                            Proportion plays a big part i reckon. I am 5ft 7 tall or should i say small, so a 6 inch penis on me would look better than it would on someone lets say 6ft 5.

Comment

Originally posted by first View Post
                              According to http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer...e_answers.html

Ok, your post made me think that I should have checked... Here are the scientific data. They are controversial but according to the bigger studies there is a correlation between penis size and height... My bad!
                              Penile size and somatometric parameters among Iran... [Int J Impot Res. 2007 May-Jun] - PubMed result
                              1500 men significant correlation of penile dimension with height
                              Penile measurements in normal adult Jordanians and... [Int J Impot Res. 2005 Mar-Apr] - PubMed result
                              In this study the only correlation they found with height is with midshaft circumference for the normal men group (271).
                              Size of external genital organs and somatometric p... [Urology. 2002] - PubMed result
                              No correlation with height (52 men) but a correlation with index finger length!
                              Penile length and circumference: a study on 3,300 ... [Eur Urol. 2001] - PubMed result
                              3300 men, significant correlation with height and weight (?)
                              Thanks for your post first
                              Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
                              X