No announcement yet.

Overworked PC muscle - healing process!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overworked PC muscle - healing process!

Hey all,

Im quite certain I've overworked my PC muscle. I'm having involuntary PC muscle contractions while erect, and even flaccid! I dont think my EQ has dropped, but I do feel a light cramp below my testies. It's been a week now, and I feel it has gotten worse..

A few questions..
    1. I have stopped kegeling temoprarily, should I stop Reverse kegelling as well?
    2. Should I refrain from ejaculating? I have continued to get off, when I see my girl. I can stop if it will hurt the healing process.
    3. Any other suggestions of how to speed up the healing process?

A good hot bath (not shower) and massage is probably the best thing, repeat this daily for week, don't over heat, a good hot regular bath helps allot. Make the massages light and gentle, you can do it with or without lubricants, if your dicks becomes erect ignore it and it will come down. The light cramp below the testes is a over worked muscle.

Also when the contractions begin you should hold the kegel very very light for 10 seconds or so in order to stop the contractions.
    Don't hold a hard kegel, just hold it as light as you can barely feeling it. Also try with reverse kegel holding but also very light.

A small dose of soreness is normal when kegeling in the beginning.

Try to have less sex and arousal at least for a week, also restart your routine and change your approach in so that it doesn't happen again. It is not something that is dangerous but if it persists even longer you should go and see a urologist.
    premE FAQ

Comment

The man does know what he is talking about.It would be wise to listen to him! Just don't thank him for his good advice; he gets all weak in the kness when he gets a thank you!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Oh, I never!
        premE FAQ

Comment

Thanks bro! I'll make sure to do that.. I understand it isnt a serious issue since muscles heal, but it blows my mind that I overtrainded through having my first DO's! I am not a newb to kegelling.. But I guess It was just too much fatiuge for the muscle to handle since I pulled 3 of them in one edging session my first time DOing.. while also reverse kegeling for the first time. GOOD theory, boys??

Comment

Congratz on the DOs. It is no wonder that you fatigued the muscle. Just be careful not to make a bigger damage, be patient (i know it isn't easy when you just discovered a new toy ) wait for it to heal.
            premE FAQ

Comment

I've had a similar thing happen to me. Did just some fairly light kegel exercises and then I started feeling sore in that general area. As I was feeling sore, it was very difficult to find the "relax" position of the muscle, so I wasn't even sure if I was relaxing it or not, making it even worse. It was the reverse kegel that was the cause though, I kept slipping into reverse kegel mode without even being aware of it, overworking the muscle quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                Congratz on the DOs. It is no wonder that you fatigued the muscle. Just be careful not to make a bigger damage, be patient (i know it isn't easy when you just discovered a new toy ) wait for it to heal.
                Thank MM! First, yeah I have been kegeling for a while now, but just began Reverse kegeling, for I discovered my PC muscle is probably very tight, causing a lack of "control." I'm sure my start to R-Kegels probably has something to do w/my overworking as well. But the recovery process has begun, how long did it take you to recover, first?

Comment

Well ironically because of the premature ejaculation issues my pelvic floor muscles where always in good shape as far as the kegels are concerned. I have only once have sornes and fatigue for more than a day and bath and massage healed it right after, but i don't do Penis Enlargement so i had no additional strains.

It is solely up to you but 5-7 days should be good. If you are impatient do kegels but do them with low rep and much in between.
                  premE FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                    Well ironically because of the premature ejaculation issues my pelvic floor muscles where always in good shape as far as the kegels are concerned. I have only once have sornes and fatigue for more than a day and bath and massage healed it right after, but i don't do Penis Enlargement so i had no additional strains.

It is solely up to you but 5-7 days should be good. If you are impatient do kegels but do them with low rep and much in between.
                    May I ask why you chose not to do PE, MM? Maybe b/c the slight risk of injury?

Comment

Because right now i don't feel much of the need. I'm more concerned about my ejaculation control and quality of EQ.

In honesty i'm satisfied by my 5.9x4.9 dick.

Yes a 7x5.9 or something like that would be desirable but for now i don't feel so inclined. I mean it is just numbers, if when i have my girlfriend i notice that i could be bigger to more please her then i would probably do it, now i'm just not that much motivated.

I usually think about PE when i'm depressed and how would i would like a bigger penis and stuff, but when I'm in hight spirits (and my EQ is also in hight spirits) a stop caring that much about length and girth, especially since my dick in not too big and not too small, and above all when my EQ is high i like how it feels in my hands, well heck i like how it feels in my hands most of the time.

But i was thinking about starting some stretches and see how that goes.. how know in time maybe i will.
                      Minuteman
                      Member of the Month March 2013.
                      Last edited by Minuteman; 11-24-2010, 03:03 AM.
                      premE FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by t78rx8 View Post
                        First, yeah I have been kegeling for a while now, but just began Reverse kegeling, for I discovered my PC muscle is probably very tight, causing a lack of "control." I'm sure my start to R-Kegels probably has something to do w/my overworking as well. But the recovery process has begun, how long did it take you to recover, first?
                        It took around a week to not feel any pain or discomfort in the muscle anymore. However, the second day my muscle was in such poor condition that it felt like a knife hit it every time I accidently did a reverse kegel, I suppose that is what made me stop doing it though. Since then I could definitely feel when I ventured into the reversed area.

The best healing for me was sleeping and doing things that made me concentrate on something else, since then it got into a more relaxed position, such as playing a computer game.

Comment

The best healing for me was sleeping and doing things that made me concentrate on something else, since then it got into a more relaxed position, such as playing a computer game.
                          Sound advice.
                          premE FAQ

Comment

Working...
                          X