Practicing on adding more kegels to my routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practicing on adding more kegels to my routine

I've been practicing on my routine exercises tonight and seeing how I can add kegels to most of my exercises. I already add a kegel to each of my one-handed jelqs. I am currently doing 75 reps with about a 3 second hold on the kegel.

I tried differents speeds on the kegels and this was what felt the best:
    Flaccid exercises seemed most productive doing slower kegels 2 second holds or greater, so for my rotating stretches I did 10 kegels (2 sec hold/1 sec rest) per stretch and for my flaccid bends and bundled stretches 6 kegels (4 sec hold/1 sec rest).
    Erect exercises seemed mixed as what was most productive. For my one-hand jelqs I did a kegel when I started at the base and held it until I got to the ead (about 4 secs) and for my uli squeezes I found rapid kegels was the best 20 kegels (1 sec/ 1/2 sec rest). I could really feel the blood pumping.

All I can say is that I did maybe 1/2 my normal routine and my inter-gut is telling me it had a workout.

Has anyone else tried to load up on kegels and if so what kind of results did you get?
    9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Whats your reason behind adding more kegels Ray?
    Start: 26/06/10
    BPEL = 6.5"
    MEG = 5.75"
    Current (24/10/10)
    BPEL = 6.75"
    MEG = 6"
    Short term goal 8 x 6 :D
    Ultimate goal 9 x 7 :eek:

Comment

Big fan of Kegels here. That is one thing that I've been doing for over ten years. I started so that I could do the multi-orgasmic male thing and for stamina. I'd been a little lax on the kegels until I'd started PEing. I had always thought that kegels was one of the workouts that can be done everyday and I know it can be if, I don't max out every workout. I can hold a kegel as long as I want. I've just recently realized that for me, taking a day off from kegels now and again really allows me to do a much harder slam when needed. I'm not saying that your the same as me, but in hindsight it makes a lot on scents, to me, to give work out muscles a rest.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

what kind of multi-orgasmic male thing? did you already experienced it? can you explain it a little bit more im very courious
        Started 07-november-2010

Measurement (NBP)
        Lenght: 6.4''
        Girth: 4.8''

Next measure date: 07-februari-2011

Comment

Kegels work wonders for me--always did. I can kegel my erect or flaccid penis a good half inch--sometimes a full inch more in length. They keep me erect much longer. Other than the jelq, I think they are by far the best exercise out there. And you can practice them pretty much anywhere anytime. Whoohooo!!!

Comment

I do kegels for the reasons stated above, but also because I take testostrone replacement. The medication can cause an enlarged prostate and the kegels help prevent that. But said kegels are nice for developing the ability to have multiple male orgasms. I learned that about 8 years ago when I was studying some tantric sex practices. Actually if I do anus squeeze kegels real fast, I can stimulate the prostate enough for an orgasm. When the urge comes on, then I switch to a kegel hold for the entire PC muscle and experience an orgasm without ejaculation. Nice thing is that its totally hands free and can do more almost immediately after.

But setting that aside, I can easily think of 6 reasons for good male health for why we all should be doing them.
            1) promotes good blood flow around the prostate thereby reducing the chances of an enlarged prostate
            2) promotes good blood flow for the penis
            3) works primarily the groin and pevlic floor area muscles; thereby reducing the risk of injury
            4) helps in maintaining good erections
            5) helps in orgasmic control and reducesthe risk of ED
            6) the abdominal muscle gets involved as a stabilizing muscle so supports a stronger abdominal foundation (less back problems)

Today I found an excellent place to add kegels in my routine. While i was warming up I did 10 minutes of regular kegels. I'd estimate I did 200 kegels during the time period. For me, these forward kegels actually reduce any erection I have, where the rear kegels increase my erection. So by the time I was warmed up, my penis was warm an moist, but also 100% flaccid. As a result my stretches when great. Also, any time i paused during the stretchexercise, I covered up with my rice sock to keep warm and did kegels until ready to continue.
            9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Comment

Working...
            X