- 11-21-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
Greetings All, noob here.
First of all, I'm quite surprised by the positive and helpful attitude here. No jealousy or competitiveness. Kudos to all of you for making this a safe and helpful place.
I have 3 questions that I hope you can answer for me.
1. Not all programs mention a warm-down. Is a warm-down important?
2. Does anyone believe that the hand used to masturbate has an influence on curvature? I have a very slight left curvature and I've always used my left to masturbate (mouse or remote in the right!)...hence my speculation.
3. What are noob gains? some of you have mentioned this in your posts and I'm curious. Are these temporary?
Thanks in advance for your help. I'll post stats as soon as I'm ready to begin the program (post Thanksgiving).
- 11-21-2010 #2
1. can't answers myself as i dont know.
2. no, atleast not for me
3. noob gains are 'quick' gains made as a noob lol.. they are not temp gains as long as u don't quit cold turkey.
- 11-21-2010 #3
This is indeed a really great place...
To answer your questions:
1. Not all members do a warm down after their PE session. It is supposed to help your penis to stay in a pumped state for a longer time and also to increase the healing process after a workout. There can be substitutes to warm down such as edging or bed fowfers or even cool down (though the rationale is not the same, read this if you're interested: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/5514-should-you-warm-cool-down.html?highlight=warm+down ). In my opinion, it is far less important to skip a warm down than a warm up...
2. The body is by definition asymmetric. A slight curvature is something really common, especially to the left. If you want to try to relate this to the hand you use to masturbate, think about it: the majority of men are right-handed and the majority of right handed-men masturbate with their dominant hand, i.e. the right one which is the contrary of you. So if a curve was related to masturbation, you would expect the most frequent curvature to be a right one... At least, that sounds logical to me...
3. Noob gains are the gains that are made in the first weeks, generally easily... Most of them correspond to an improved EQ but there are also true gains in length or girth. Are these temporary or not? I'd say that a part of them is, but you won't stop PEing after only a few weeks, will you?
- By Fluxo in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 11-25-2015, 05:23 PM
- By Supermee in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 01-06-2012, 12:37 PM
- By Peter922 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2011, 09:27 AM
- By mediocremeat in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2010, 12:10 PM
- By Semper Fi in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-04-2009, 04:37 AM