Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do cigarettes make your penislength reduce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do cigarettes make your penislength reduce?

i have read something about that cigarettes make you penis smaller because of the blood that goes trought your penis is less when you smoke.. do you guys know something about this?
    Started 07-november-2010

Measurement (NBP)
    Lenght: 6.4''
    Girth: 4.8''

Next measure date: 07-februari-2011

im not too sure bout dat now....but i do know that smoking is no good for you at all....im sure we all know this....its not very good for so many reasons,one thing that is needed for PE is good blood flow in and out of the penis and smoking is no good for your circulation.....i used to smoke alot of weed and cigarettes and i used to get very weak erections....since i gave up smoking i exercise all the time and now that i kegel and jelq aswell i can get erections that i never thought possible....it would be better if you didnt smoke but of course you can still make gains even if you do still want to smoke....better health=better gains
    Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
    Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
    Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

Well it does constrict the bolod vessels and as time goes by they get smaller and smaller by themselves so smoking will accelerate tha process. But if you jelq alot you maybe able to counteract it so you'll just die younger of a heart attack or lung cancer but you'll have a big dick!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Not sure if smoking leads to reduced size.

However, I know stabbing my heart with a sharp knife will kill me, so I don't care if it changes the size of my penis. I am not doing it.
        AP90 member.

Comment

I'm going to chime in with a yes it can and does. "The Book" says that you can gain 1/4" by quiting smoking. Nicotine is a very potent vasoconstrictor. It works systemically but has a greater effect on the periphery. That is I addition to what it actually does to your vessels. If you can quite, if you can't quite try to smoke five or less a day. I used to smoke, (X-smokers made me want to puke), I switch to the nicotine lozenges and after awhile I just needed less until the need went away. There is more to it than that if you are interested send me a PM and we'll talk.
          ​The enemy of good is not bad
          The enemy of good is better

Comment

I smoke cigs. I'm fine so far. I would like to quit at some point and test out that theory. Keep up a maintenance routine and see if I gain from my lungs working better.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yes it does, there was a study that confirmed this, I think it was average loss of 1 cm? Run it through google scholar, I had surgery today and don't feel like searching sorry.

Comment

Can't find the link, but this was the conclusion of the study:

Preliminary findings of a study of 200 male volunteers by researchers from the Boston University School of Medicine show men who smoked were likely to have a shorter erect penis.

Smoking is believed to damage blood vessels, inhibiting the blood flow to the penis. It may also effect elastin, a substance needed to obtain an erection.
                Restart: May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8/EG: 5.2
                ST Goal: BPEL: 7.5/EG: 5.5
                Progress: Nov 2010 - (BPEL: 7.0/EG: 5.2)
                My Progress

Comment

I tried smoking once and it seemed to kill my EQ
                  Goal: Huge

Comment

I smoke on and off, I'm on now and I noticed that my flaccid has been suffering somewhat.
                    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I would think that it significantly reduces bloodflow, thereby shrinking it, or at least making your EQ fall down quite a bit to the point where it does. This has been the case with myself. If I wasn't smoking then I would be dipping(snuff). Been off cigs completly for more than 2 months now, and Im on day 3 without snuff, but I'll have to give it some time to see how significant the improvment is. But I would imagine that one who doesn't use nicotine enjoys much better EQ days than one who does use nicotine on a regular basis.
                      "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

Working...
                      X