Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you guys really that fat?

Your penises, that is?

OK, I know some of you are, but in the "What is your current erect girth" poll, over 17% of respondents claim to have an erect girth of 6" or greater, and over 5% claim to be over 6 1/4", which seems just incredible to me.

For those who think that 6" of girth is "so-so" and that 7" or more is the ticket, you might consider this German company that manufactures MySize condoms: http://www.mysize-condoms.com/index-1.html

These are somewhat similar to the TheyFit condom line that used to be available through condomania. MySize only makes 7 different sizes, and only one length for each condom width. Their largest size is 69 mm in width (138 mm un-stretched circumference) which they say is appropriate for men with a penis girth up to 151 mm. A penis girth of 151 mm is equivalent to 5.94".

Trojan Magnum XLs by the way have a maximal width of only 65 mm at the flared end, or "pouch" and are only 54 mm wide at the bead or ring.

Some of you guys must have to inhale very deeply when you try to put on a condom.
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 11-23-2010, 06:55 AM.

I have a lot of trouble with f-ing condoms period. Look at the pic in my profile.

Measurements
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 11-23-2010, 06:57 AM.

Comment

lmao @ people who think 6" girth is "so-so"

Comment

Aye.
        I am just over 5.0" and, while I am looking for another .5", I have been told that my cock is "thick."
        (I have also been called "thick" plenty of times but most of those conversations did not include my penis.)
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

LOL - it can't be that hard to believe. And yes, I do think that my girth is "so-so" since this is the only cock I see on a daily basis it's not all that big to me (and yes I've been told I'm really thick but as far as my perception ... yada yada yada). As far as condoms, it's extremely rare when I buy them (my gf and I don't like them unless she's frisky and wants anal) and the last time I bought one, it was extremely tight and took a while to get on.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

i don't believe that poll.Natural 6+ is very rare.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
              LOL - it can't be that hard to believe. And yes, I do think that my girth is "so-so" since this is the only cock I see on a daily basis it's not all that big to me (and yes I've been told I'm really thick but as far as my perception ... yada yada yada). As far as condoms, it's extremely rare when I buy them (my gf and I don't like them unless she's frisky and wants anal) and the last time I bought one, it was extremely tight and took a while to get on.
              I agree. Even before PE I was about 5 1/2" MEG, and I have that up to over 6" now. Don't know about anyone else, but I have never been in a position where I was naked and had an erection along with a roomful of other guys who were also naked with hard ons. Now if I had been I would be in a better position to judge where I stood compared to the others. That being said, one might tell me that my little buddy isn't so little, but I have nothing to reference it with other than statistical data. In my particular case, too big would only come into play if my wife had any issues with it. She doesn't, so I say jelq away, jelq away, jelq away all!!!
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                I agree. Even before PE I was about 5 1/2" MEG, and I have that up to over 6" now. Don't know about anyone else, but I have never been in a position where I was naked and had an erection along with a roomful of other guys who were also naked with hard ons. Now if I had been I would be in a better position to judge where I stood compared to the others. That being said, one might tell me that my little buddy isn't so little, but I have nothing to reference it with other than statistical data. In my particular case, too big would only come into play if my wife had any issues with it. She doesn't, so I say jelq away, jelq away, jelq away all!!!

I think I can just paste your signature as mine. Pretty cool

Comment

According to the Cancun Lifestyles study, girth does not occur in normal statistical distribution. About 20% of all participants measured 5.25" or above. So while we all tend to be in an inch of distribution lengthwise, girth is much different. And girls don't perceive small changes in length as well, because they don't grab our dicks lengthwise. So, if you are less than 5.25 inches, there are 20% of guys out there who are significantly bigger. And a half inch in girth is much greater in terms of what it does to penis volume than an inch in length. a 6 x 5.5 (L x G) has a volume of 189; and a 7 x 5 only has a volume of 182. A 7 x 5 penis has a volume of 182, and a 7 x 5.5 has a volume of 218. Length is distributed according to a normal curve, so the chances of a 9" long penis is statistically very rare, but 5.75-6" girth is not as rare, but creates a much more dramatic change in real and perceived size. Now, once you start to get in the 7" girth range, you are talking extremely huge once you get into lengths of 6" It literally has a volume of 311, which is twice as big in real volume terms to the average sizes reported in Cancun. A 7 x 7 is 360, which is a lot of penis to stuff in any orifice.

So, in other words, assuming that 1/5 of the forum members already started out at 5.25 or greater, the chances of them picking up 3/4 inches of girth is not completely implausible through dedicated PE.

Comment

There is an initial erect girth poll as well, in which 12.5% of respondents claim to have started out at 6" or above, and over 22.5% at over 5.5" in girth.

I agree with you that a gain of half an inch of girth makes a tremendous difference. I am a little under that, in terms of girth gain and the visual effect has been quite significant, but the difference in the way it feels inside my wife is quite striking.

Comment

I'm 4.25-4.4, so the real question is am I really that thin!? Sadly, yes..

Comment

So that brings to mind the question - which would you rather have - and only one or the other - more length, or more girth? Would you lose an inch or two in girth to gain in length or vice versa? To answer my own question, heck no! If I didn't gain another inch in length, I don't dare lose my girth right now. My gf absolutely loves it - and coincidentally, I do too
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

So that brings to mind the question - which would you rather have - and only one or the other - more length, or more girth? Would you lose an inch or two in girth to gain in length or vice versa? To answer my own question, heck no! If I didn't gain another inch in length, I don't dare lose my girth right now. My gf absolutely loves it - and coincidentally, I do too
                          Ummm I'm going to second this. I used to be a length guy but recently just wanted a coke can penis ha ha! I'm gaining girth like crazy with my new routine and REALLY enjoying this new found fatness! Length will come!
                          I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

I just can't decide whether I would choose my 9" or my 6.5"???? Why can't I have it all??

I think most women would encourage guys to take girth over length any day.

Comment

Amen to that! Damn tunica is so darn hard to stretch ha ha!
                              I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Working...
                              X