Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told Wife About PE Exercises

'
    The wife and I are talkers. We are very comfortable talking about anything including: anal, sex positions, fantasies and all that.

So, I figured why not bring her in the loop about PE. She laughed and said I was wondering what that extender thing website you left on the computer screen was. She actually likes my current size, which is 5.5" to 5.75" girth and usable length around 6.5" or so, BPEL is 7.25". I told her it wasn't a fit thing, but rather something I wanted to do for myself. Although, we were doing a bunch of positions and I hit something that got her attention. She ask what was that and I said I have no idea, so I think I have grown.

She was really cool about it and ask me not to get too big. She is only 5' and 100 pounds, so it's not like she is huge or anything. She recently expressed a desire to do anal, so I want to make sure I keep the girth under control, since we have not tried it before. Has anyone had an issue in that area? Have that gotten to big for anal to be comfortable.
    My Progress Thread

Stats:
    Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
    Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
    Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
    FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Anal for the first time is never comfortable I'd imagine.
    Start: 5.8x4.7
    Now: 6.8x5.2
    Shortterm goal: 7.0x5.5
    Long term: 8x6!

Comment

It's okay. I forgive you.

But don't do it again.
      Log
      Measurements (Current):
      BPEL: 7.25"
      HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

I think its great you told your wife, i think if you are in a relationship the size of the penis effects two people, so it is important that the other person is able to have input on things as it develops.
        It sounds like you have a fairly healthy approach to sex too .. communication is soo important!
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

As much as I'd love to let me gf in on my little party, I simply don't have the guts to. She knows pretty much everything else there is to know about me ... but I just can't give her the keys to this door ... not yet anyway.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

About anal -- you might be on the cusp of being too big for her to enjoy it, but there is nothing to be lost in trying. The most important thing is to build up to it slowly and make sure she is super ready before you get even close to inserting your cock.

First, get some anal lube. Other lubes are just not as good. I like Adam and Eve's stock anal lube, I am sure there are others that are just as good. But you want one that has lidocaine (or similar in it) for a bit of desensitizing. NO, it doesn't take the feelings away for either of you.... just makes it a tad easier for her to take the stretching, and enjoy it.

Set aside a lot of time for anal play with fingers and toys (things less girthy than you are) so you both get used to the sensations and how she responds to them. Don't make actual penetration (with your cock, I mean) you goal for your first few times..... just get both of you used to anal play.

When the time comes for real anal sex, spend a lot of time (I mean a LOT of time) getting her ready. Let her decide what position to try first -- doggie, her on her back, or cowgirl. Whatever makes her most comfortable and gives her the most feeling of control is what you want.

Remember -- anal should never hurt. Your size should not be too great for her to like it, if you you take your time. If you fear that you will be too impatient and hurt her, then make sure you cum sometime before you start to take the edge off for you. And whatever you do, don't rush it! Especially the first time. If she has a bad experience, you may never get a second chance. If the first time you try it she is not able to relax enough, just quit what you are doing and go back to play and/or something else -- try again another time.

Anal sex can be wonderful for the lady (I know that I love it) but it takes time to get comfortable with it, and not every time feels right. Be patient, and don't assume that you are just too big for it if you fail the first time around.

Comment

I can't say it better then Batwoman, but make sure you are well lubed up!!!!
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

L-U-B-E-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Nice one Danvers. Yes, having a girth on the large side does have its drawbacks where anal is concerned. My last GF liked anal, yet we didnt do it probably as often as she had liked due to my girth. Spending time on her anus using your tongue, fingers, just generally 'working' the area and pleasing her vagina, clitoris and anus at the same time for a while will relax her a bit more than just slapping some lube on and smashing her back door in!

And just as most have said, plenty of lube. I'm sure I dont need to tell you, but the first inch will always be the hardest for her, after that just take things at her pace, not yours!
                  Start: 26/06/10
                  BPEL = 6.5"
                  MEG = 5.75"
                  Current (24/10/10)
                  BPEL = 6.75"
                  MEG = 6"
                  Short term goal 8 x 6 :D
                  Ultimate goal 9 x 7 :eek:

Comment

Buy a Dildo that is about your size, plus/minus (your choice). You can use that to gently "open & relax" the entry point, and experiment from there. Later, when washed, it can be used in any vacant receptacle on you or her.
                    Always fun as a gag gift ( freudian slip) at any office party.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks all,

For the great advice. Much appreciated.
                      My Progress Thread

Stats:
                      Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
                      Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
                      Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
                      FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

Oddly enough, we have about the same size unit and the same size girl. Anal was pretty rough to begin with but after she learned to just relax the muscles she can handle me just fine. Shes a trooper.

Comment

Im pretty thick,BUTT still have had great anal with small girls.Lube and all the above advice,and one great trickis to get in while 70% erect or less. Its a bit tough,but easier on the initial entry.

Comment

I think that it's awesome that you have let your wife in on the PE side of your life. I told my wife and she said "You have no problem with size". Well I know that I started out below average and always wanted a little more, So I told her it was a guy think and I hoped that she would not mind. She acts like she does not care, but she is sucking up for more sex as of late.
                            ​The enemy of good is not bad
                            The enemy of good is better

Comment

Gotta agree with Unita - gotta admire guys that let the ladies into the 'man-room' and share the PE experience. I'm getting closer and closer to letting my gf know ... you'd think a guy my age wouldn't care so much but I guess we all have that one sliver of pie we are still hesitant to share ...
                              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                              X