Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only girth

Hey,
    I have been PEing for over 3 months and I have gained a lot of length. I have gained a full inch in BPEL but hardly any in girth. From here on out I really am not interested in more length, I just want more girth. What routine should I use??

Rob

Originally posted by Rob12121 View Post
    Hey,
    I have been PEing for over 3 months and I have gained a lot of length. I have gained a full inch in BPEL but hardly any in girth. From here on out I really am not interested in more length, I just want more girth. What routine should I use??

Rob
    Your ready for a girth routine. I think i have one in my signature.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

IMO, right now is an important step in your PE career. Where to turn to next now that you are conditioned. You can follow girth exercises posted here in the forum, but my honest suggest is to hire Big Al for at least a month. Use what he says and learn from it. I will honestly say I wish I had known about him when I was 3 months after starting.
      My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Honestly brother, if you're completely 100% satisfied that you don't want any more length. Then just hop on any girth program, but just remember that after you start doing girthwork it will be a lot harder to gain in length after that point.

And don't forget to do your maintenance for length!
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

how long does it take to gain girth from doing this girth routine with ULIs if I perform this about 2 or 3 times a week?

Comment

Differs from person to person.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
            X