Stretch marks on penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch marks on penis?

Just over a month into PE and I am starting to see some very noticeable stretch marks on the base of my penis. Somewhat similar to those you get on your inner thighs and what not. They aren't crazy big, but I can definitely see clearly 3 of them if I look closely.

Is this a side effect of PE or am I doing something wrong? Is this indicative of results?

maybe your stretching the skin too much while your doin your routine.. take it easy on the grip while jelqing id say.

off topic here, but we started at the same time.. challenge??? say first one to reach given goal. keep us motivated like! whats your stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Always Ready Brek View Post
      maybe your stretching the skin too much while your doin your routine.. take it easy on the grip while jelqing id say.

off topic here, but we started at the same time.. challenge??? say first one to reach given goal. keep us motivated like! whats your stats?
      I don't get why my signature shows up sometimes and not others. Im 6.5 BPEL and 4.5 MEG (10 eq).

Comment

i have a slight upward curve so if i straighten it on the ruler im 7.5bpel and 5meg. other than that its 7.2/7.3ish BP. up for it? this is my 5th week and have gained .3 inch in length and nothing in girth - well maybe at the base but i cant say for sure. just for motivation purposes like. say first one to add an inch in total gains and maybe .25 girth. or whoever gains the most in a given time frame. then they get.. i dunno. reps? ha. well that and a bigger cock haha

aah looked through your threads and ya i remember you now, your the balls guy :P

btw your flaccid looks like a bloody blimp, how big is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Always Ready Brek View Post
          i have a slight upward curve so if i straighten it on the ruler im 7.5bpel and 5meg. other than that its 7.2/7.3ish BP. up for it? this is my 5th week and have gained .3 inch in length and nothing in girth - well maybe at the base but i cant say for sure. just for motivation purposes like. say first one to add an inch in total gains and maybe .25 girth. or whoever gains the most in a given time frame. then they get.. i dunno. reps? ha. well that and a bigger cock haha

aah looked through your threads and ya i remember you now, your the balls guy :P

btw your flaccid looks like a bloody blimp, how big is it?
          Tiny. LOL. I never measure flaccid. The act of measuring generally get my penis hard. It's so excited! lol. I am definitely up for competition. I love PE and its literally driving my life atm. So you are on. My measurements in my signature are up to date. I haven't gained in about 2 weeks at least. So, we will see!

I would say, lets compare at the start of the new year!

I am still wanting input on this stretch mark problem from someone who may know something. I need to know if I am doing something wrong or if this is normal.

Comment

I'm not sure why or how you have got stretch marks, but I'm sure you can buy some kind of moisturiser or stretch mark cream that pregnant women use, and apply it to your skin. Maybe ask a pharmacist?
            Start: 26/06/10
            BPEL = 6.5"
            MEG = 5.75"
            Current (24/10/10)
            BPEL = 6.75"
            MEG = 6"
            Short term goal 8 x 6 :D
            Ultimate goal 9 x 7 :eek:

Comment

I agree with Always Ready Brek, this probably comes from too much stretch for the skin. When you stretch, be sure to stretch the penis itself and not only your skin: you should be able to move the skin at the base of your penis while stretching. Do you do wet or dry jelqing? My point is that a way toavoid stretch marks is to correctly moisturize your skin so you should consider using a lube like baby oil if you're not doing it already.
              IMO, it has nothing to do with gains...
              Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I am wet jelqing while in the bathtub. I think my intensity is probably causing the problems.

Comment

Originally posted by itguy123 View Post
                  Just over a month into PE and I am starting to see some very noticeable stretch marks on the base of my penis. Somewhat similar to those you get on your inner thighs and what not. They aren't crazy big, but I can definitely see clearly 3 of them if I look closely.

Is this a side effect of PE or am I doing something wrong? Is this indicative of results?
                  Its quite simple acttually it just means that yoi arr yaining in length and your skin is stretching to adapt to yuour new size. Dont worry I have about 8 of them whilst flaccid myself when erect though they're completely invisible. You can try to avoid future ones by using a product high in vitamin E like cocoa butter or BioOil to help that skin when it stretches out.
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by itguy123 View Post
                    I don't get why my signature shows up sometimes and not others. Im 6.5 BPEL and 4.5 MEG (10 eq).
                    The signature doesn't show when you are the Original Poster(OP), that is. The first post never has a signature.

-UYN-
                    19/04/2011
                    FG: 4.25" +0.45
                    FL: 5.19" +0.69
                    EG: 4.75" +0.45
                    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

In year two of extender wearing, yeah stretch marks come with the new territory, lol. Can't see them when erect.
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I have stretch marks from a growth spurt when I was in my teens. You can't see them when I'm erect though. It doesn't really bother me. I agree with other members though, try some moisturizers used to prevent with stretch marks. Cocoa butter and vitamin e helped me when I gained a lot of muscle on my chest and then lost it quickly.
                        STATS:
                        Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                        BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                        :rolleyes:

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys!

Comment

I have three on my dick... no biggie.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                            X