marijuana and pe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marijuana and pe

I know that some believe that smoking can be harmful to pe (how exactly?) I was wondering if smoking herb does the same. I'm a light pot head maybe only a bowl a night or something. Just wondering if this could effect my pe. Ironically though when I do smoke I get some of the hardest erections and mind blowing orgasms as tch enhances sex in some. The next time you smoke a bowl go whack off and you'll see it can be mind blowing. Thanks for help!

smoking dose harm to your body so it dose effect your pe

Comment

Originally posted by nabelkhan View Post
      smoking dose harm to your body so it dose effect your pe
      I completely agree, and I must say I am rather stumped by your question. I am certain that you know that drugs aren't good for the body, so it is just reasonable to conclude the same for PE, since the penis is part of the body.

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I do it. It should be fine.

get a vaporizer if you can that takes away the health risks of smoking. the herb its self is not bad for you whatsoever.. It is a naturally occurring plant that comes out of the ground and is not man made. I smoke and do PE all the time.
        Starting Size: 7.2"BPEL/6.8"NBPEL, 4.5"EG Midshaft/5"Base/4"Glans
        11/10/2010): 7.5"BPEL/7.0" NBPEL, 4.8"MEG/5.3"Base/4.2" Glans
        Second Goal: 8.0"BPEL, 5.5"EG Midshaft/glans
        *DREAM GOAL: 9.0"BPEL, 6"EG Midshaft*:peace:

Comment

Originally posted by ThickShady View Post
          I do it. It should be fine.

get a vaporizer if you can that takes away the health risks of smoking. the herb its self is not bad for you whatsoever.. It is a naturally occurring plant that comes out of the ground and is not man made. I smoke and do PE all the time.
          Smoking yes, the THC no. Just because a it is not man made, does not make it more safe. Take a look at opium. The concentration of a substance(and how it metabolizes in our body) is what makes something dangerous. Not if it is artificial(or simply purified) or naturally occurring, but of course quite a few of naturally occurring substances do not kill us. This is true for cannabis, but it will always be better to not take it than it will be to take it.

The whole works for me thing is the same as some tobacco smokers(those that never had any health problems) saying "Well. I didn'† get any problems". Good for them, but that is not the tendency.

-UYN-
          19/04/2011

Comment

Originally posted by ThickShady View Post
            ... It is a naturally occurring plant that comes out of the ground and is not man made...
            I don't mean to be rude but this is totally silly if this is the reason why you think it's not dangerous. The fact that a plant grows naturally without the intervention of man doesn't at all make it safe. Here's a non exhaustive list of dangerous natural substances: List of poisonous plants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Remember your history lectures (being culturally aware doesn't kill!): thousands of years ago, the well known philosopher Socrates died after being given cicuta (ciguë) which is a powerful poison made from a plant.
            Whatever you might say, smoking is bad for health, could it be tobacco or anything else and nowadays, with all the scientific evidence about it, telling the contrary would be total nonsense!
            normalguy
            Last edited by normalguy; 11-25-2010, 11:08 AM.
            Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I'm not going to say smoking marijuana isn't bad for you, but it's not the same as smoking tobacco at all. It seems like some people are assuming that.

e.g. unlike tobacco smoking, "Pot Smoking Not Linked to Lung Cancer: Study Shows No Increased Risk for Even the Heaviest Marijuana Smokers". People are also saying marijuana might help fight cancer.

But I've seen people become addicted to marijuana and it always seems to disrupt their lives some. Keep it recreational!

You can find negative and positive effects is so many things, most things should just be consumed in moderation. For instance, red wine can be good for you, but not two bottles a day. I'm not really sure if marijuana is going to affect PE gains, but if you're a heavy user I think it will have a negative affect on your life overall.

Comment

I have tried it combination with PE.
                No positive effects, a few negatives.
                More later.
                NP97
                Retired Moderator
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by NP97; 11-26-2010, 12:57 AM.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

If marijuana was bad, then they wouldn't have medical marijuana. The smoking part is the only bad part.
                  Goal: Huge

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                    If marijuana was bad, then they wouldn't have medical marijuana. The smoking part is the only bad part.
                    You can't say that. Opiates such as morphine are used as analgesics in medicine, but the derivates such as heroine is far from good for you. Both are depressants, but morphine has fewer unwanted properties. Now saying that morphine isn't bad is ridiculous, it is a drug, but it is used for health related problems in medicine. Misuse it and face the consequences; worst case; death. Of course this isn't so with cannabis, since the lethal dosage is very high. Nonetheless there are unwanted side-effects.

If we take steroids as another example, they are used in the treatment of several diseases and I think that asthma must be the most common. The use of steroids on this patient-group is more beneficial than the risks that are posed while not on the drug. On the other hand that doesn't mean steroids isn't "bad", if you look towards the bodybuilding communities find several examples of this.

-UYN-
                    19/04/2011

Comment

Why are my erections so hard and orgasmic feelings of sex so powerful when I'm smoking herb? Like both my GF and I LOVE to smoke and have sex.

Comment

Originally posted by PeacockJ View Post
                        Why are my erections so hard and orgasmic feelings of sex so powerful when I'm smoking herb? Like both my GF and I LOVE to smoke and have sex.
                        Hard(pardon the pun) to say if your erection is rock hard, or if it is because of your weakened evaluation skills. The same thing as feeling a nice and fluffy rug while your are high. It is the exact same rug when you are sober, just doesn'† feel like it. I am guessing the same applies to your EQ. The issue of euphoria wasn't being discussed, but the beneficiary effects, if any, of marijuana and PE.

-UYN-
                        19/04/2011

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                          You can't say that. Opiates such as morphine are used as analgesics in medicine, but the derivates such as heroine is far from good for you. Both are depressants, but morphine has fewer unwanted properties. Now saying that morphine isn't bad is ridiculous, it is a drug, but it is used for health related problems in medicine. Misuse it and face the consequences; worst case; death. Of course this isn't so with cannabis, since the lethal dosage is very high. Nonetheless there are unwanted side-effects.

If we take steroids as another example, they are used in the treatment of several diseases and I think that asthma must be the most common. The use of steroids on this patient-group is more beneficial than the risks that are posed while not on the drug. On the other hand that doesn't mean steroids isn't "bad", if you look towards the bodybuilding communities find several examples of this.

-UYN-
                          Yes, but we're talking about Marijuana. Not opiates, heroin or steroids. And with Marijuana, it is nearly impossible to OD on it...unless you want to consume something like 40,000 times what it takes to get stoned.
                          http://www.drugtext.org/sub/marmyt1.html
                          Goal: Huge

Comment

Cannabis does not harm you whatsoever and cannot be compared to drugs like heroine. Inhaling smoke is bad no matter what kind of smoke, but cigarettes are a lot worse than cannabis. If you make cannabutter and cook that in whatever you want and eat it you have no negative effects at all. If you want to smoke weed and PE then just do some extra cardio to compensate and get the oxygen in your blood circulating better that's all.

Comment

I never understood how people say consuming something will be bad for PE. You are basically trying to damage and repair tissues. You are not going back through puberty to grow your penis (which is totally dependent on certain hormones and brain signals while PE is not). So Marijuana would not damage anything.

And marijuana isn't totally harmless either. I hate when stupid people say how all drugs are bad except marijuana because it is natural. Also, opiates do not do any long lasting damage to your body (such as liver problem, heart problems, brain problems). In fact, if opiates were not lethal in overdoses or addictive, then they would actually be less harmful than marijuana. Opiates, by default, are more dangerous though because you can't overdose on marijuana and marijuana isn't physically addicting and is only slightly psychologically addictive.
                              Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
                              BPEL: Approx. 6
                              EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
                              BPEL: 7
                              EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
                              EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Working...
                              X