no gains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no gains.

Hello everyone, I have been lurking in these forums for a while and only just decided to join.Basically i have been pe- ing for around 18 months without sucess,I have done jp's 90 day routine,************* begginers routine and now i am currently around 10 weeks into mecoach wiyh big al as my coach.My diet is good and i don't drink or smoke.

I'd think that Al will be able to help, the guy knows his stuff.
    Did you only do newbie routines in the whole 18 months then?
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I thought Al would have been able to help but Mecoach dosen't really tell you anything you can't get off this site for free.And he dosen't really email often after the first couple of weeks.Yes I done the thunders routine first with no gains, stopped for a while then done jp's 90 day routine with no success then stopped for a while then joined mecoach around ten weeks ago.So far i've done the no jelq routine which is squeezes and side to side stretches,R's routine which is just jelqs and now pnf stretches and uli's.

Comment

You might try my original routine, which has proved successful for other people. It DOES require a lot of time since it is all manual. I started out jelqing five minutes a day, seven days a week. At the end of each week, I added five minutes, so that by the end of my first 90 days, I was jelqing ninety (90) minutes a day. Then I added a half of every possible known stretch to my jelqing session, for a total of two hours a day, seven days a week. It's a HUGE commitment to p.e., but it worked GREAT for me: 3" x 1" gains.

Comment

I simply haven't got 2 hours seven days a week.I can do an hour weekdays and more weekends.

Comment

well man, it certainly shows that you are determined maN. iF YOU HAVE COME THIS FAR WITH GAIS, EH, WHAT THE HECK IS THE USE OF NOT KEEPING GOING. Anyway man, you may need to have incorporated devices like hanging, clamping, or pumping, a while ago. Remember, its clear that you have a tough penis. But do not fret, for you will get bigger. You are just one of those ridiculously unfortunate ones sadly, but at least in time you will previal. Have to find what is right for you my man.

Comment

Are you even doing it right?

Comment

Keep in touch with Big Al it's my understanding that tough gains is what he's real good at.
                ​The enemy of good is not bad
                The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
                X