Stretching Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching Help

Ok so basically I am about 40 days into PE, with some off time, id say about 25-30 days of actually PE exercise, and I still find that I'm having trouble with stretching, whether it be before, after, off days, the only time i am able to stretch without getting a massive erection is after I've blown my load. Now I'm not sure if this is beneficial or not for one, and if it is, thats great! but I would like to be able to do it before my PE
    Now don't get me wrong, I do stretch for about 2 mins before every session, But i find after about 20-30 secs of holding a stretch, sometimes less up to 10 secs, i will get a boner and have to stop and wait for it to go down, after about 3 mins i have just given up and started Jelqing,

Now this is what I'm asking

Has this had an impact on my gains?,
    I felt like i have gained, and iv gained about 0.5cm, But.. im always left wondering.. if only i could stretch.

How can i fix this?
    Now i had the same problem with Jelqing, I'd get to hard, but with training and persistence that stopped! But I've been stretching for as long as i have Jelqing, but my penis still gets hard as i stretch, Its not a mental thing, I'm sure that as i expand my penis due to stretching, as I've warmed up, blood just flows in there really fast, or something along them lines..

ALSO i am considering making a home made stretcher, i have the materials, I am keen on making one of them ones that you wear strapped to your leg, If i had this and wore it as i play Xbox, watch Tv, and walk around the house, It'd take my mind off the fear of gaining an erection, because im sure im starting to jynx things now.

If i do make this leg strap,
    1. Will it be beneficial, or is it to early for my penis to take such stretching, I would not start tight and such, (im not that dumb, I do things slowly and learn from it)
    2. How long would I start at, 5 mins? 1 hour? 3 hours? I have no clue as to how long people wear these things. :P
    3. When should i wear it, before PE?, Off days?, After PE, as often as possible?

Anyway, sorry for the epic read, if you read it all that is, I didn't set out to write this much but i have alot of curiosity before i go putting my member in new situations :P
    Any Help would be appreciated!
    Starting Sizes - October/17/2010
    From Base to Tip
    13 Erect
    12 cm Girth
    Current: 14.9 Erect + 12.5cm Girth
    Goals
    Short
    17 cm Erect
    15 cm Girth Erect
    Long
    19cm Erect
    17cm Girth Erect

i think first of all that this is not a big problem......it shows that your penis works very well,you can get erections very easily so you must be fairly healthy or you could have well developed pc muscles already....this used to always happen to me at the start...i always wanted to stretch but just kept going hard so youre going to have to re-train your penis to stay soft if you want to do stretches....after a while he will get used to it....also you can make some good gains from stretching and jelqing combined so you got nothing to lose....train it by using your mind to command it...it would help to get some opinions from the PE veterans here cos this is only my own experience with this.....but if you can get erections easily thats always a brilliant sign....
    WhiteCloudz
    Last edited by WhiteCloudz; 11-29-2010, 04:57 AM.
    Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
    Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
    Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

Have you considered jelqing before stretching? It should give enough fatigue to your penis that you won't have this problem, but it's not a sure thing.
      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, And yes, i am generally pretty healthy, i do a lot of sport, and gym, Im eating very healthy now, but my penis has always been like this, I can get erections on demand, and loose them if i really concentrate, but just something about stretching gets my fella happy!, And I'm going to try stretching after jelqing tonight!
        I didnt try it before as i didnt know if itd be of any good, What about if i do it in between Jelqing,
        Like this
        10 min warm up
        5 min jelqing
        attempt a 1-3 min stretching
        5 mins jelqing
        again 1-3 mins stretching
        5 mins jelqing
        again 1-3 mins stretching
        10 min warm down

If this is just as effective as doing one big stretching session at the start i'll be sure to do that, but i'd like some pro's advice
        From Base to Tip
        13 Erect
        12 cm Girth
        Goals
        Short
        17 cm Erect
        15 cm Girth Erect
        Long
        19cm Erect
        17cm Girth Erect

Comment

Also would like some pro's advice on the stretcher?
          From Base to Tip
          13 Erect
          12 cm Girth
          Goals
          Short
          17 cm Erect
          15 cm Girth Erect
          Long
          19cm Erect
          17cm Girth Erect

Comment

That might be worth a try but if you do it like that you might find your first 'set' of stretching might still make you too erect because you're not fatigued enough.
            I would advise you to experiment with your routine though, try to find something that works for you.
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Ok I just gave my new routine a shot,
              And it went greatttt.
              I did 10 mins warm up in the bath- throughout the warm up i was stretching, then letting the boner go down, after awhile i was able to go for longer and longer periods of stretching before i caught a boner.
              10 mins of wet "OK" grip Jelqs
              then stretched for 1-2 mins
              5 mins of "V" Jelq's
              Stretched for 1-2 mins
              5 mins of "OK" Jelqs again
              Stretched for 1-2 mins
              I then did something I've never done before, I kegaled pretty hard afew times, Then got an "OK" grip around the base of my penis, at about 50% erection level, I then tightened the grip, and did it again afew times, This causing my 50% boner to be full and rock solid, i held this for about 10 secs before releasing, After releasing it went straight back to a 50% erection level. I did this afew times, afterward i could see the veins really going, with that my girth seemed to be at its biggest ever !!
              I then had a warm down, 15 mins in the bath.
              This was paired with edging/ballooning, I was able to get 4 PONR's
              I didn't blow my load, I am going to try save my load for a few days at a time.
              From Base to Tip
              13 Erect
              12 cm Girth
              Goals
              Short
              17 cm Erect
              15 cm Girth Erect
              Long
              19cm Erect
              17cm Girth Erect

Comment

thats good stuff man great to hear it....it sounds like you were doing a few Ulis aswell...the kegels are my absolute favourite exercise...i cant go without them....they say the jelq is the push-up of penis exercises well then the kegel must be the bench press ha ha
                Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
                Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
                Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

Haha is that whats thats called, I'm definitely adding it to every session, it felt so rock hard, it was insane!. ahha.
                  From Base to Tip
                  13 Erect
                  12 cm Girth
                  Goals
                  Short
                  17 cm Erect
                  15 cm Girth Erect
                  Long
                  19cm Erect
                  17cm Girth Erect