Full Erection Kegals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Erection Kegals

just wondering anybody ever try these...its just normal kegals with a different spin on it-Add Pressure....its not towel raises which are probably way better but here goes-just get your best full erection it helps if youre already edging....then grab your penis in your normal wanking grip but squeeze as tight as you possibly can without causing any pain(with your full strong hand like riding a bike)...now kegal in sets....do little ones really fast....do big 5 and 10 second holds.....but you should get a really good workout for the pc muscle(it gives a great pump)...this workout has really strengthened my pc muscles and actually really helped with base gains...your penis should swell in girth like ulis and even go purple...i used to do kegals all the time with little results....but now i just add this in to my workout and hope to move on to towel raises soon...i dont tink doing kegals all day everyday is wise since its a muscle and rest can really help it to heal....anybody else have any thoughts or ideas on kegal exercises?
    WhiteCloudz
    Last edited by WhiteCloudz; 11-29-2010, 07:39 AM.
    Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
    Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
    Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

1.Check my sig for a list

2. The thing you are doing in a way is occluding the main vain in the dick, while that may be good if your know what and how you are doing in most cases for beginners it can be problematic. So better do towel raises than that, because you can injure your self pretty seriously by occluding that dorsal (or whatever is the term) vein in a wrong ways... at leas that is my opinion in this matter.
    premE FAQ

Comment

thanks for that list minuteman...i didnt expect that much information it will be very helpful....also i was aware that it can be risky but i am very careful when doing this exercise....but when you hear about the dorsal vein it kind of freaks ya out ha..thanks again man i appreciate it...
      Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
      Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
      Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

No problem it is just better to really condition your dick and muscles before trying something advanced, and to some point you may not even need something that advanced and risky.
        premE FAQ

Comment

Sounds great Minuteman as I'm interested in ways to increase base girth and I love all forms of kegels.

Comment

This is a uli with kegel ,an advanced exercise.

Comment

Working...
            X