No announcement yet.

Testicle and pouch enlargement routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicle and pouch enlargement routine?

Hej.

With all the jelqing and hanging going on, things are bound to get a little out of proportion.

Does anyone have a good testicle or at least pouch enlargement routine? Is it even possible to enlarge the pouch?

Thanks in advance.

I'm going to keep the boys in close. I've seen to may old dudes who could and do sit on their balls . The last thing I want is to take the boys swimming every time I sit on the toilet.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by UnitaElevation View Post
      I'm going to keep the boys in close. I've seen to may old dudes who could and do sit on their balls . The last thing I want is to take the boys swimming every time I sit on the toilet.
      Hahaha!

But check this out anyway, https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ang-lower.html
      not really been consistent with it myself, but i believe it may work.

Comment

I read somewhere that people are jelqing their testicles...? (Edit: Oh there you go) I didn't look much into it, testicles are so sensitive and everything down there being integral to hormone and sperm production I don't think I would dare.
        Starting stats Nov 16 2010: BPEL 7" x MSEG ~4.9"

"I warned you about stairs bro!!!! I told you dog!" - Hella Jeff

Comment

I've been jelqing mine for over a year with only good results, nothing negative. It's not really jelging as we think of it, but perhaps a more advanced form of testicle stretching and massaging. See my signature.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thanks to some of RBI's old posts, I too have been doing testicle massages and jelqing with decent results. I recently purchased a Long Johnny pump from PumpToys and the results have been great so far. They tend to draw up right after pumping but within 30-45 minutes, they are noticeably heavier and larger.
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
            X